Safe neighborhood outside of David 45-hr would be fine!

Hi everyone,

We are looking to relocate to Panama also in next few months. I was hoping to talk to someone who actually lives in the Boca Chica area.  all the pic online of that area are so beautiful!!!  We are looking for a safe neighborhood outside of David 45-hr would be fine.  We would also consider a gated community.  Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.  Looking to make friends before we get there.

thanks,

Becky:D

Hi Becky and welcome to Expat.com!

A new discussion has been created on Panama forum for better visibility.

Hope that other members will give some suggestions to you soon & that you will have a lot of nice contacts.

Harmonie.:)

Istana Properties and Lobster Cove are two projects in Boca Chica.

Saludos,

Maribel.

Becky,

I would look around before you decide on a perminate location to lite.

We live in Boquete.  There  are a number of great places to reside here.  We chose Los Molinos, after looking at all of the areas available.

Boquette does look lovely from 3000 miles away. I'm wondering if it's big enough for us. We want to be active physically and socially. Hiking, biking, scuba but also books and websurfing and online academic courses.

Anyone who knows what it's like in either Boquette or Panama City I'd like to skype with. My skype name is jrobbart aND MY EMAIL IS [email protected]