Looking for roomates

Hello everyone,

I am a student, 23 years old. I am in Phnom penh for a 6 months internship to August until February. I am looking for a flat to share with interns, students, etc. in the area of the Independence monument. I am friendly and I am used to live in shared flat. Please let me known if you have a room available in your flat or if you are interested in a room, I am also looking for a 3 rooms flat in the same time, we can follow our researches together.
See you.

Hi,

I noticed, here there is flat vacant in BKK 1.st.322

contact the owner: 0114 411 680 / 012 605 584

Thank you for your help

Hi. You can check my extra room. Not in BKK area..110-15 min to Indepenedent Monument but in city center (near Russian market) . Quiet place and safe.  I am also out of the country alomost every month... Ring me if interested. 077371732

Hi,

could you finally find some place to live ? I am in the same situation now, looking for a flat .. would you have some advice ?

thank you

i am looking for roommates as well.

i am staying at a guesthouse at the moment but if you find something, let me know

hi,

maybe we should meet and share, what guest house ?

I'm in Royal guest house, st 154

see you

lets meet and see if we can find a place

how can we talk? do you have a cellphone?
u can call me
095-713650

ruvane

no cellphone for the moment, only my french number ... +33 6 60 61 15 35

maybe we can say tomorrow night ? maybe in metro on the riverside (it's for tourists but it's a nice place) i'll connect tomorrow,chose the hour

ok.. i am unsure how to call the french number but you can email me at : [email protected]

lets meet tomrw . i have an interview in the morning so lets touch base tomrw to figure out a time

I'm also looking for one or many flatmate to share an appartement.
Please contact me at [email protected].

Hi TcheDEE!

Please post your advert in the flat share section of phnom penh classifieds.

Thanks and regards
Armand