Living in EU but working in Switzerland

Hello, I received a job offer to work for a Swiss company remotely. I live in the EU and do not have residency in Switzerland.

What kind of work permit would I need to obtain? Would G permit be the most appropriate in my case?

Any tips or advice on this matter would be extremely helpful.

Thank you!