Aussie new to Singapore

Hi, I am brand new to Singapore.  I dont really know anyone here.  I am in my 30s and would love to meet other 30 somethings to enjoy what Singapore has to offer.  Girl firends and guys friends. Any ideas of how to break into the expat community would be great

Gemma

Hey Gemma,i'm also new here too. Nice to meet u.

I too am trying to break into expat community no idea how though..

Hey Gemma,

I'm a fellow Aussie who's new here. At 28 I'm not yet a 30 something, but am also looking for ideas for breaking into the expat community.

I've only been here just under a month, so if you're looking for someone to catch up with, for whatever (coffee, beer, gym, food) PM me.

Otherwise, hope the settling in is going well. I'm still struggling with apartments!!!

Erica

ExcelGem , why don't you checkout easyroommate.sg. That's how I found my current accommodation. Also may a UK born Sri Lankan who has moved to Singapore join you guys/girls out for a drink sometime? :)

Nah, I'm here with a partner, so we're trying to find an actual apartment of our own. Problem is Landlord keep trying to rip us off when they find out we're expats, which makes me not want to rent through them!

Welcome to singapore and expat!! =D

Hello, I arrived just one week ago and I am a bit lost. I am from Barcelona and I am 28 years old.

Hi, is there any meet up groups for Aussies in Singapore? I'd love to hang out with other fellow mates for a nice chat and coffee~!

Hi Gemma, know the feeling! I've also just recently arrived in Singapore (from London, though originally an Aussie) and would love to meet some other expats to go out for a drink with. Feel free to drop me an email at [email protected]

Hi Gemma,

My name is Siti and I am in my 30's. Just PM me if you are interested to meet up. We could go to the zoo, Jurong Bird Park, Sentosa or Science Centre(yes, for free!)...as I have corporate passes for these attractions.

Looking forward to your reply.

Siti

Hi Gemma,

I'd glad to meetup with all expat friends, too.

Cheers,
Ardian
[email protected]

Hi all,
I am also new to Singapore. Will be happy to hang around with u all.. :)

Vishnu