New french girl in Sydney!

Hy guys!

I'm Sophie, a 23 french girl and I'll be in Sydney from september to december 2011 (Working Holiday Visa).

I'm looking for a place to live, a job and friends :-)

I'm very friendly, enthusiastic and dynamic!

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Sophie!

I hope you will make new contacts on the forum soon ;)

Armand

yep!you're going to make new contacts here very soon;)and hey welcome to Australia

September is a great time to arrive in Sydney, Sophie. The weather is just right: not too warm or too cold.

I've lived in Sydney for 10 years, so if you need any advice or ideas about where to live or whatever else then fire away.

Thanks you!

If you heard about some job, let me know!

The best place to look for work online is www.seek.com.au but if you're looking for short-term or casual work it may be better to go to an employment agency, or even approach businesses directly.

It depends on what sort of work you want to do. But you shouldn't have too much trouble finding work here, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Hey, Sophie. Me too I move to Australia in september, 22 and stay there till june 2012. So it would be great to meet and have some fun.

hello Sofie!

I'm brazilian 33 years old, and Im living in Sydney about 7 years, i've got my australian citizenship, passport as well.

you will like so much of Sydney, just enjoy your stay. So if you would like to catch up for a drink jus let me know ok!
What kind of work are you up to? just have look in the news paper, there is a lots of jobs.

good luck!

Mike
[email protected]

==================================================

Hi Sophie, I am Kristof, also 23 and from Belgium.
I moved to Sydney roughly 6 weeks ago, and intend to stay here for a year.
I am sure you will love Sydney, it is an amazing place.
Right now I live near Darling Harbour, so if you want to get a drink sometime, let me know.