Copywriter salary in mumbai

Hi there,

I'm a Canadian educated and experienced copywriter (originally Indian) with over 2 years of marketing, communications and copywriting experience. I am looking for a job offer in Mumbai, however I'm not sure what kind of salary to expect. In order to live decently (downtown Mumbai, one bedroom, preferably condo), what kind of minimum salary should I expect? Thank you.

Hello megha and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that other members will be able to reply you soon.

Harmonie.

Hello Megha

Try uploading your resume on job portals like Naukri.com, Timesjobs.com and monsterindia.com.. i think you shall get calls and mails from various companies and placements.. i wont be able to comment on how much you should be expecting but yes i will say there are a lot of options where you can save a lot..

Let me know if you need any more info..

karan Khanna

megha wrote:

Hi there,

I'm a Canadian educated and experienced copywriter (originally Indian) with over 2 years of marketing, communications and copywriting experience. I am looking for a job offer in Mumbai, however I'm not sure what kind of salary to expect. In order to live decently (downtown Mumbai, one bedroom, preferably condo), what kind of minimum salary should I expect? Thank you.