English speaking women's club

Hi, I just move to Belo Horizonte and looking for a english speaking club.

I'm not sure how active this forum is. Have you tried Gringoes.com? There are heaps of clubs and expats who 'meet' there.

Welcome on board pbubna and Tint!

How long have you been living in Brazil?

How would you describe your life in the country?

Cheers,

Julien

Thnaks for the sites but they both were no help.

Tint wrote:

I'm not sure how active this forum is. Have you tried Gringoes.com? There are heaps of clubs and expats who 'meet' there.

Thanks for the reply. I didn't find any club @ this site in Belo Horizonte.

OldDogGyn wrote:

http://expatbrazil.wordpress.com/brazilian-blogs-sites/

Go down to Minas Gerias.  Two blogs that might help you.

Thanks for the reply. I tried but nothing in Belo Horizonte.

On www.gringoes.com, if you go to the forum and look at the section called Meet-Ups, under Belo Horizonte, you will find info on the next meeting of the folks living there.

If you cant find one, why not starring one? i will participate!!!!

SantaCatarina4life > that is a GREAT idea!

Ok, so how we begin???

what happned at last? did u guys manage to start english speaking women's club? whould have been gr8 tho!

http://reports.toastmasters.org/findacl … esults.cfm

Above is a not for profit organisation. There appears to be two clubs in Brazil.

Though if you really want to have a specific interests in women's speaking group, there is a general policy that tm does not exclude based on gender. However, you may have special interest group.

In Melbourne we just had a demo meeting for "Women in Finance" group. 80 attended, 60 said they would join clubs. hence two clubs are being formed as I type.

Exciting growth period for the clubs across the globe as the training organisation celebrate its 85th birthday this month. 

Need minimum of 20 members to start a club. Google Chong Toastmasters Australia to confirm that I am a genuine person. :)

Maybe this is what youŽre looking for?

Visit minasinternational.com

I have a womenŽs group but itŽs for pregnant moms and new mos with little babies.

Blessings,
Alex
expatbaby.blogspot.com
alex-doula.blogspot.com

Olá Alessandra, tudo bem?

My name is Shannon and I am almost seven months pregnant!

I've been living in Belo Horizonte with my Brazilian husband for just a little under a year. I am originally from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.

I am SO so excited to read you have a womens group for pregnant and new moms! I will be looking at your website for more information after I finish writing this. Excellent!

I am interested in any information you have.

Thanks,
Shannon