Return flight ticket

Hi

Does anyone have information on a flight back to your country 2 or 3 days after the date you were suppose to leave Thailand ? I heard you might have to pay 500 thb per day.

Cheers

Hi
Does anyone have information on a flight back to your country 2 or 3 days after the date you were suppose to leave Thailand ? I heard you might have to pay 500 thb per day.
Cheers
-@North24

How long have you been here and did you arrive on a visa exempt or on a tourist visa? The official fine for overstay per day is ฿500 and you pay at the airport when leaving.

Thank you. On visa exempt which if you get the 30 day extension becomes a tourist visa as per the stamp they put on the passport. So 500 is ok.

Have a good evening.

You might not even be able to enter Thailand without proof of leaving within 30 days (visa free) or 60 days (tourist visa). 500 THB per day overstay sounds like no big deal, but overstay can cause problems for future trips to Thailand.

You might not even be able to enter Thailand without proof of leaving within 30 days (visa free) or 60 days (tourist visa). 500 THB per day overstay sounds like no big deal, but overstay can cause problems for future trips to Thailand.
-@Christian Fuchs

You don't need to show a return or forwarding ticket when arriving on a 60 days tourist visa. You must show evidence of a paid return ticket or forwarding ticket when applying for the 60 days tourist visa back home. A few days overstay will not cause any problems for future trips.

@Leeds forever! I think you are excluded from entering Thailand for about five years I know somebody in Thailand her English boyfriend he overstate is welcome and then they wouldn't let him in back in the country for five years in the end she fell out with him and found a new boyfriend

@Leeds forever! I think you are excluded from entering Thailand for about five years I know somebody in Thailand her English boyfriend he overstate is welcome and then they wouldn't let him in back in the country for five years in the end she fell out with him and found a new boyfriend
-@barberk125

I think you have misunderstood how overstay actually works. There's a difference between being caught while on overstay and being on overstay and paying the ฿500/day fine at the airport.

Check out this link and you'll see what I mean:

https://www.tratimmigration.com/thailan … gulations/