Philippine Banks

@Enzyte Bob i agree on wise ,there you get the best exchange rates and as far as i know the cheapest transfere costs.
greets Dirk
[email protected].

I prefer worldremit bc I can receive the money into my account the same day.
-@OlivierDeCavite

So many good choices. . . Today on my transfer with Wise the exchange rate was P55.92

According to Wise 55% of transfers are done within 20 seconds unless you are from Nigeria or North Korea.

@OlivierDeCavite with wise the transfere takes les than a few minutes (2-3 minutes ) and the money is in the acount.

@OlivierDeCavite with wise the transfere takes only minutes (2-3 minutes) fast and easy and the best rates  also low cost .

with wise it takes only minutes ,best rates and low cost (2-3 minutes)

Today I used Wise to send $400 to my BDO account, the exchange rate was P56.14 to $1.

I'll give the details of the transfer:

(1) Sent $400 USD.

(2) ACH fee 52 Cents

(3) Wise fee $3.55

(4) Total Fees $4.07

The wife uses Sendwave. Money gets there quick, I was told, but with the time difference they collect the money the following day.

@PalawOne

Hi! I have a question. Can anyone here help me open a US bank account? I am Chinese, and my friend is Filipino. We would like to apply for a US bank account if possible. I will give a bonus to anyone who can assist us. Thank you!

carefresh290 asked . . . . Hi! I have a question. Can anyone here help me open a US bank account? I am Chinese, and my friend is Filipino. We would like to apply for a US bank account if possible. I will give a bonus to anyone who can assist us. Thank you!

Go to the US, get a SS number for you & your friend.

No offense but your request seems dodgy

mlapenna05 . . . .No offense but your request seems dodgy

US banks require a SS number to open up a checking or savings account for various reasons other than taxes or money laundering.

@PalawOne
Hi! I have a question. Can anyone here help me open a US bank account? I am Chinese, and my friend is Filipino. We would like to apply for a US bank account if possible. I will give a bonus to anyone who can assist us. Thank you!

-@carefresh290

If you can't find a bank to help you then you found the Wong Foo King Bank.

@jozica

1f923.svg