Restaurants for children ?

Hi everyone,
We are looking for a restaurant or cafe made for children with people in costumes and children activities,   or maybe just a restaurant with a playground inside. Does anyone knows if there are places like that in Mauritius? Your help will be greatly appreciated as we are trying to plan our child's second birthday :)
I searched a lot on the web but in vain :(

Hi

For Birthday Parites you can try Mc Donald's, KFC, Nando's or even Spur. They do have birthday specials for kids (not to sure about Nando's-but you can ask!).

Thanks Alisa :)

thank you vanvu76. This sounds really interesting I will check. Do you remember the name of the place ? :)

I think that is is a fast-food complex serving all type of cuisines. You just go to the Shoprite, turning right, bypass some fashion shops and you will see the open space serving customers. If you are lucky, you may see the circus clone, if it is not the day, you may try to ask the manager how to contact the clone/schedule of his performance.

Shoprite is the best place. You can see the directions for the place when you enter shoprite. It is called Wild something, I dont recall the exact name. They have face painting for kids etc.

Cheers!!!
Terence

You can hire the kids club at club med for birthday parties which has awesome facilities and you can request  clown, magician etc

Also le pirogue hotel seeing as you are in flic en flax

This is the most helpful forum ever :)thanks for all the help