Spouse visa Help!!

Please I need some help and advice here.

i uploaded all supporting documents for my wife spouse visa application. All the mandatory documents was submitted.

for my financial evidence I submitted a letter from my employment HR nhs as a nurse confirming my employment as permanent and my income also. I also included 6months payslip for me.

However I totally forgot to include my 6months bank statements !!

now the application has been submitted yesterday.

i have been checking all morning and come across places where I read the HO will send an email to request for the bank statement if they need it.

do I wait for them to request for it as it will have the email address to send to ?

or is there an email address I can just send that to now rather than wait for them to ask because I don't want this to cause a delay or refusal of the application.

please help.

@bvjide don't worry. they will ask you to submit the missing documents. Although this might delay the process slightly.

@bvjide also there is a massively helpful group on FB that I really recommend to join.

There are lots of questions answered by the members who are very knowledgeable and amazingly helpful.

"I love my foreign spouse" and "UK spouse settlement Visa"

good luck.

@mana rast

Thank you for that but any ideas how soon they will ask for this ?

just wondering because my employer nhs has given an employment confirmation letter which could be verified with my income.  Even a check on the website says how much a nurse earns in uk . And my payslip is also there.

So so why the bank statement again !!

anyways sorry for the ramblings. Just annoyed at myself for not remembering to attach the bank statement!!

but I also got an flrm email address when doing search online where apparently missing document can be sent. Will it make sense if I just send there and include the reference in the mail. Or just wait for them as you said .  Just trying to be proactive

I recently applied for my partner's visa without providing bank statements. At first we were concerned that they would request further information or reject the application, but the visa later got issued.

Hopefully it will work out fine for you.

@ChristianBall45

thank you for this response. I guess it all depends on the person dealing with the application.

am a nurse with nhs and submitted my payslip and letter from HR confirming my employment which states my employee number, annual salary which is public for anyone to see because the letter states my banding on the pay scale.

Because i I believe the purpose of bank statements is to confirm the salary credit tallies with amount on payslip and employment letter. All this included in the letter and payslip which could be confirmed from employer if they want.  And as nhs nurse I wouldn't lie about my income cos that could make me loose my pin.

Anyways thanks for your reply. My spouse is abroad so I hope they don't hold that against us.

Thanks

@ChristianBall45

sorry if if I may ask, is or was your partner based abroad and was it your first partner visa ?