Purchasing Online in Iceland

I was wondering how to go about ordering items online from a United States website to ship to an Icelandic address.  I would like to order textbooks for online classes, I'm attending US state college online.  Looked for ebooks on my list but no luck so I'm going to have to order the actual book.  First time I've lived outside of US so bear with me!  Thanks.

aside from the info I already mentioned in your other shopping/shipping thread, you can look into shopusa

http://www.shopusa.is/shopusa/iceland/

The company has a US delivery address near one of the cargo ship ports. You have your items sent there and shopUSA takes care of importing it and all the duties. I used it once and was very disappointed with their customer service but they're still around so I guess others are happy with it.

The way I get stuff is by arranging my purchases around my trips out of the country. Fortunately I travel regularly enough, or have enough friends or colleagues who travel and are willing to bring items.

Once again, thanks very much for your useful information and help!  Much appreciated :):)