Known Cairo scammer abusing foreign women exposed!

Recently i got some messages on IG. It was about a 'man' i used to know. He's from Cairo. He's called M*** M***. (more about him on iG page Reyna Kalowski).

This man is a scammer. I want to alert all foreign women of this ****. He deliberately targets foreign woman and uses them for his use in various ways. He has multiple women on the go at the same time. He usually uses online sources such as tinder, IG & Facebook etc, to establish contact with foreign women. He will make a woman believe he is in love with her and unfortunately, many women (including myself) have fallen prey into his sick trap. He will personally introduce you to all his friends and his female friends too, and they will also support him in this. As nice as they all may seem, they're all just as backstabbing as he is. He drives a mitsubitshi car and often spends time in Cairo festival city. He is very close friends with the well known dentist Dr M**** O***.

The purpose of me coming on here, is to make all women aware of this man. Of course there are many more like him, i can't make people weary of all of them because i don't know them but this one is an exposed case. He has been identified on IG on Reyna Kalowski page. His pics and evidence of his cheating are all on that profile. Please go and make yourselves familiar with that ugly ***s appearance so that you nor others you know fall prey into his vicious plans.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Names should not be posted on the forum + foul language. You may share the name through private message.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

thank you to a lovely man who message me on instagram i joined here. I am the owner of the instagram page mentioned in the post above by rose please visit the instagram page or the facebook page as mona lateef and make sure this man is does not do this to other foreigners. Egypt is good place with good people and mans like this destroy it

@Rose. Syrup Thank you.