Dentist in Manila

Hi Hi

Have been away from Singapore for some time and am trying to look for a good dentist recently, hopefully not too costly and not too PAINFUL (I hate dentist but no choice) with their procedures....:P

Awaiting your recommendations...thanks in advance!

Owen

Hi, Owen, try to go to a shopping mall near you, perhaps the SM Mega Mall near you or Shangri-La, they have Dentist there that can surely assist your needs.

hope I do help here...

Hey! My dentist is located at San Antonio Arcade @ Forbes Park, makati. He is good. He is a prof in a University and not expensive. Less than the charges in the Mall. I also have few more dentist collegues. Message me! ;) or Hey! txt me! LOL ill send their number and addy,

Hi friends

Diarynigracia, thanks for the suggestion, have been to the malls but would prefer the personal experiences you may have with your own dentist cause I am not a "big fan" of dentists...had a bad experience in Indonesia before.

Angel, have texted you & will await your reply, actually it's 'gentleness' of the dentist that matters, hear from you soon...thanks!

Owen

Welcome Owen,
Maybe angelstirera... can help you out...
Anywhow... where just here to guide you..
Thanks.

Your actually looking for the best dentist? Then come on Manila, Philippines where best dentists are there. Look for Dental World Manila located at St. Luke's Medical Center or at SM Mall of Asia. Doubt with the price? It is really affordable and you can have a perfect smile after it. Make sure to check it out.

Hello gemlopez03 and welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for the info.
Just to note that this thread is dated 2011. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie