Documents required for RNE

Hello everyone and Good day.

Probably this question has been in our blog manygimes .just want to know the latest update.

I am visiting brazil on a VIVIS(tourist visa) on 26th of this month. I have Brazil born children and hence I want to apply for permanent residence based on children.I intend to live in Paranaguá,Parana state.

Can anyone kindly give me the list of all the documents required for applying for permanent residence ,and the process for applying the same .

It will be of great help for me if someone can refer me to any good immigration consultant in Paranaguá or Curitiba region to do the necessary paperwork on my behalf

Thanks and best regards

Bala mohan

Hello everyone and Good day.
        Probably this question has been in our blog manygimes .just want to know the latest update.
I am visiting brazil on a VIVIS(tourist visa) on 26th of this month. I have Brazil born children and hence I want to apply for permanent residence based on children.I intend to live in Paranaguá,Parana state.
    Can anyone kindly give me the list of all the documents required for applying for permanent residence ,and the process for applying the same .
It will be of great help for me if someone can refer me to any good immigration consultant in Paranaguá or Curitiba region to do the necessary paperwork on my behalf

Thanks and best regards
Bala mohan
-@bala mohan

I'm curious to see how your journey went!...I'm currently now in the process of acquiring a RNE.