Thinking of moving in Prague

Hello everyone.
I have a bunch of questions about live and work in Prague. First of all i have to tell you that i am from Montenegro so i am non EU and i realize that it will be hard for me to find a job. I have high school education, and a lot of work experience like tour agent, animator, assistant manager of animation, yacht hostess, bookies operator and etc.
Can you please tell me is there any chance i could find a right job from which i could pay accomodation, and everything else for living?
And about work permit. If i find a right job will company help me to get myself work permit?

Thank you!
Marija

Hi Marija!

I think you have big chance to find a job in Prague :) Really important is english.. and you have some work experiences, so I think it wont be difficult. You can also teach English, there are a lot of companies to teach english courses and individual lessons.

Good luck!

monika

Hello Monika.
Thank you very much for reply.
What you wrote encouraged me to countinue with searching. One family from Prague sent me an e mail to be the babysitter for their kids in replace for food and acomodation until i find something. I think that is a good offer.