Activities for females in Riyadh??

I am looking for activitie for females in Riyadh. I already read the article buy Anita Joseph, but am looking for other things. Please reply with contact numbers of the places if you know any.

Hi ;)
there are a lot of activities in Riyadh, which kind do you like? courses, or sports or fun things to do. I can give you the numbers and the places you can contact them.:D

Hey,

That's awesome. I'm interested in both courses and sports.I'm also looking for unique restaurants. If you could help me I would be so grateful:)

Hi Malika

You don't say if you live in a compound or outside of a compound?  It makes a difference in terms of activities.  Most compounds arrange their own functions within and outside of the compounds (visits to other compounds, malls, museum and tours, etc.)  There are many activities for ladies on both sides, with sports and courses to further yourself. 

Some restaurants that i like are:  Tony Roma's in Olaya Rd,  Bliss House in Tahlia str and Fajita's in Dabab Str. Sorry i don't know the contact numbers but they won't be difficult to find (most people know those streets and won't hassle to give you directions)

hi.  i've been here since october and i haven't had much success finding activities other than shopping.  i do suggest going to the Diplomatic Quarter and biking or walking the Wadi.  Also they have had concerts in the Wadi as well. It is a picturesque well-lit desert trail with parks and playgrounds every 1/4 mile.  also it is nice not to have to wear an abaya and the crepes at Rendevous in Kindie Plaza at the main entrance are fab!  Restaurants we love...Mondo (intercontinental), Mirage (thakasusee(sp)and of course Chili's and Furasato on Athalia.

hi a pleasant day to you i have read your message about the activities for female in riyadh...i am interested in swimming is there any place you know that we females are allowed to go to..thank you for yiur time

@anirac > this is an inactive old topic. You should start a new thread. Thank you

ok...thank you for your time....