D visa - family reunification

Dears,

I have applied for a family reunification visa type D for my baby on 26 of Sep 2022, the date of registration of visa application by the Immigration Office is on oct 24 2022 and currently application status is in "pending" or "treatment". I got information from the visa team that our file has completed the first examination and the second examination is in progress by an attache, does anyone know what the timeline for the second examination is? and after this stage only will come to know if there is any document is missing or it should have been checked already in the first examination?

No one can guess what is in each stage of examination, but I can tell you one thing. If both parents are residents in Belgium, the baby's visa is approved 99.99%. Dont worry, its just a matter of some more time.

@Aneesh thanks for the response. Do you think if I walk in directly to embassy in Brussels and inquire, will help to expedite?

@Aneesh I had applied for short family visit to Belgium embassy on 28 September and have submitted all the docoments. My plan was to visit Belgium From 5 November to 12 November. On 3rd October i have received an email that your documents has been forwarded to Belgium emigration for decision making and you can't contact us directly. During this duration you can check your details on emigration website through your reference number. But no result has been shown over there.

After round about 50 days or so i have received an email from Belgium embassy on 23 November that you must update you air ticket,insurance and leave acceptance letter from employer through gerry. I have updated the above mention documents on 24 November. So, i want to ask in how much the answer is expected? Is it a positive response from their side or not?

Kindly guide me i shall be very thankful

Regards

Sadam shinwari

@Aneesh Yesterday the application status changed to "Granting of a visa on presentation of additional documents". So, I inquired them they told Rent contract is missing. So, do I need to submit the rent contract which I signed with the landlord or any other document they referring here?

Rental contract + proof that your contract has been registered with the government. This proof can be obtained via government application "MyRent''

Indeed, like Ruben mentions above, registered rental contract must be submitted. You or your landlord can do the registration. Once you give this, visa will be approved in a few business days/

Thank you both. I have received the visa although the application status has not changed.

@Aneesh can you help me something

Anyone here who applied for Family reunion visa D ,non EU , late January 2023, who has got  feedback or any form of information with regards to their applications

@Aneesh Hi sorry, i also apply for my son.  It from 26/07/2023 and not yet any news. it say on Behandeling. my son is 5 year old and i was registered on school and he have to go to school. Last month i went to special lawyer and i paid 760€ to make my son file approve sooner for come to belgium for school. but that till now i still not received anything. any idea for what else i can do more ? thank you

If your immigration lawyer already contacted the ministry to accelerate processing, there is nothing you can do on top of that. Wait for the decision, hope its favorable.

@waranyatoon did you get any update ??