Place to move in CR with my only income of social security

Is there any affordable place to live with all amenities like rent food cable internet gas ligth health insurance for less than $1000 us dollars a month in CR?

Please let me know thanks

edram1961......The answer is 'no',to your post......If you want to jeopardize your safety----then yes.Please be aware,that Costa Rica is not for those with the belief,that the country is going to do them any favors--------it is the contrary.

@edram1961 Forget about it. Health insurance and God forbid, a vehicle? Oh no!

youtube.com/watch?v=2kMFSdgvjww&t=89s

Here is a Youtuber that lives in Fortuna. He goes over how much he spends per month in this video and shows you what his rental house looks like. Interesting watch. I couldn't live in that house but at least he's not shovelling snow.

Blackwatch........I saw that the other night too ! That moldy chicken-coop of a dwelling would make many with allergies,very ill.That Youtuber has to be the most authentic thing going,he doesn't gloss and bottom lines it . As you have seen in previous episodes,he shares how lost his whole life saving in Costa Rica,being misguided by his own friends(a common theme here).Michael Allan does a great job,convincing the viewer on his simple life.To know the life that he once had and to show viewers what he has now,is a travesty, a novel in itself of attrition and survival in Costa Rica.

@edwinemora Interesting. I didn't know he lost all his money in CR. I will have to look back further and watch this. As I have watched the weather patterns in CR on the internet it looks like Dec is the beginning of the nice weather and it goes away in April. With the 3 month tourist limitation I believe staying in CR and renting for 3 months is the best option. Perhaps buy a vehicle in the $10,000 range and store it near the SJ airport the rest of the year? Renting for 3 months would cost close to $10,000 each winter.

@edwinemora I am getting residency this month and regret it deeply. While I've been waiting they have increased the CAJA payment by 100% and I am now asking myself: "Why the hell have I done that and paid so much money to the lawyer?" (I have initiated it from Canada). Border runs (I live close to Panama) look much more attractive and cheaper. This guy is right, don't get into this residency scam but live here for at least a year and get a feel of the environment, especially after enjoying 8 months of rain and dealing with bureaucracy and corruption.

@Blackwatch // Why buy a vehicle and plan on storing it for the majority of the year?  You would save yourself some $ and likely a lot of headaches if you just rely on ubers and taxis (metered only ) during your short stays here.??   Just a thought.