Sharas hotel job

Hi sir,

I had received a job offer from Sharas hotel newzeland and after 7bdays I received a appointment letter wherein the HR manager had given me a address for vfs. I checked the number from where I got the call twice for interview, it was from Sharas hotel +6499779918. Now they had asked me to go for VFS and demanded nothing. They said they ll reimburse the visa amount or any other expenditure.

Can someone help me out stating whether this is true or a false job offer...

Regards

dheeraj

SCAM SCAM SCAM.

Any legitimate NZ company or employer is responsible for ALL costs related to the job, including visa and travel.

apart from the fact they want money (There is zero chance you'll get it back), they want all the info they need to go for identity theft.

Remember they are going  for bank/card details when you pay their fees.

Their site is from September of this year, and Google street view shows no hotel.

KINDLY PROVIDE THESE AS URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR THE PRELIMINARY INTERVIEW.
SHARAS HOTEL <[email protected]> Sat, Nov 12, 2022 at 2:52 PM
To: "Sandeep S. Sikarwar" <[email protected]>
Dear Applicant,

Thanks for Showing your Interest in our “SHARAS HOTEL NZ”

We have received your updated resume through a world-leading job posting site (times jobs) by our recruitment consultant for our ongoing employment exercise.
Sharas Hotel is the worldwide first and only full-stream provider of integrated hotel products, services and customer wellbeing. We are continuously striving for growth, progression and variety. We embrace every moment as an opportunity to develop cordial relationships with our employees and customers and constantly pursue new skills and strategies to improve our services towards providing good care to our customers.
Sharas Hotel offers jobs and career opportunities in all fields of the hotel sector which includes housekeeping, procurement, hotel management and maintenance etc around the world. As a global leader in hotel management, Sharas Hotel is designed to provide travellers with shelter, food, a re-indoor pool, an outdoor swimming pool with unique views, Elemis Spa with sauna and Jacuzzi, and 2 restaurants including our rooftop barbecue and outdoor dining.
We are currently recruiting new employees: All submitted applications are reviewed and evaluated based on skills, education and experience. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interview: All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview by the HR Executives.
Note: Kindly provide your details as requested below for further procedure on our selection process.

FILL & SEND PRELIMINARY INTERVIEW
First Name………….
Middle Name………….
Last Name………….
Position Applying For………….
Home Address………….
Passport Number………….
Phone Number………….
Nationality………….
Current Location………….
Marital Status………….
Date of birth………….
Father's Name..........
Mother's Name............

DETAILS OF NEXT OF KIN:

In case of any eventuality, who is your next of kin? …
Nature of Relationship……………... Date of Birth: ……….
PRELIMINARY INTERVIEW:

But sir, they have not demanded any money from me yet. And send me a vfs global address where I need to complete my vfs.

But sir, they have not demanded any money from me yet. And send me a vfs global address where I need to complete my vfs.
-@pangotradheeraj

AND ASKED YOU TO PAY.

-@pangotradheeraj

Tell you what, send the money for the visa, them post a complaining/warning thread about how they ripped you off.

It's busted as a scam, but you seem to be ignoring the obvious in favour of greed.

Why?

@Fred yes

@Fred its not the matter of greed. Everyone want to get a good job. And greed is actually there in the mind of people who do such scams.