Apartment questions

So my question is this me and my wife are renting an apartment we found it on quintoandar and the lease is for 3 years but the owner never told us that he wanted too sell the apartment before we signed the lease so now he has been scheduling appointments for people too come check the apartment too potentially buy it I'm trying too figure out what we can do too stop these appointments if possible even but the app that we found this apartment on says we have too receive people too come we have talked too some realtors that say we don't have too allow anyone into our home I'm trying too see if anyone has insight on this issue before mabe we talk too a lawyer thanks for any answers given

You should carefully check the terms of your lease. When we rented our apartment, our renter had rights to occupy the apartment for several months after the end of the lease, and we were not able to remove them until 2 months after the end of the lease even though we were trying to sell it. This was typical protection for the renter.

1.Shame on you for going Quinto Andar.  You should know better. There is not accountability with those folks. Lots of layoffs within those start up outfits means, no one is carrying the torch for you. Lots of passing the buck with those platforms. No hand holding, no fair disclosure. WHAM, BAM , SEE YOU MAM deals with them all of the time.

2.Landlord is supposed to give you fair notice, and at first to give you a right of refusal on buying the apartment, which would've elapsed from 30-60 days.  As for tenancy, if the buyer decides to claim tenancy of their own, you are out of luck.

3.Read the letter of the contract. And you should demand a translated copy of the same, granted the certified translation cost would be borne by you.

4.You have the right to relinquish your security deposit in full, plus interest. If that is held in escrow with Quinto Andar, you are at odds in getting it done right. They are going to give you the run around, that is a given.

Look, i am not the only one to warn on this , go read the threads @ reclameaqui.com.br  . They are all over the boards with Brazilians too.