Best and easiest way to ship parcels

I am an author and based in Cascais. I just published my book (The Demise of the West) and am now receiving requests for autographed versions which I will need to ship manually from Portugal.

What would be the best (most reliable way) to ship them internationally and at a reasonable cost?

Very different. International World? International EU? Overall Portugal is extremely bad to ship something to. I never had problems shipping from Portugal.

With CTT or courier?

The thing is that a hardcover book weighs half a kilo or so, costs a customer approx $20, so you don't want to add another $20 for shipping costs. Unsigned versions are shipped via the publisher, and ideally signed versions would cost about the same and not take weeks and weeks to arrive.

I am an author and based in Cascais. I just published my book (The Demise of the West) and am now receiving requests for autographed versions which I will need to ship manually from Portugal.
What would be the best (most reliable way) to ship them internationally and at a reasonable cost?
-@Jk1976

I you ship out on a regular basis, why not team up with an international shipper, you will get better discount than just one-offs.

@SimCityAT I guess the question was about hand signed copies.