Online Visa To Cambodia

Has anyone successfully gotten an eVisa from Cambodia? My partner and I are doing a visa run next week from Saigon to Moc Bai, and have our Vietnam eVisas in order, but the website for the Cambodia eVisa never seems to work for me to upload my passport photo. I'm aware of the scam sites, and have only been trying the official Cambodia eVisa site: [link moderated]/

I know we can get one on arrival to Cambodia, I just figured it'd be easier doing the eVisa ahead of time.

Hello ppaulsson,

To help you obtain more responses, your post has been moved to a new discussion1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@ppaulsson

Hi there ppaulsson. Reports from people who've done the VN-Cambodia border run are that the process of obtaining a VOA at the Cambodia checkpoints runs smoothly, no hassles at all.

Your link to the site where you tried to apply online was "moderated". Was this the link?

@ppaulsson

I just remembered this. According to this Kingdom Of Cambodia Imm page,

the Cambodia e-visa can be used for entry to Cambodia from Vietnam,

o̲n̲l̲y at the Moc Bai VN - Bavet, CAM crossing.

Other expats/travellers/tourists, please bear this in mind if you are considering applying for Cambodia's e-visa.

As stated by many expat.com members, the VOA (visa on arrival) process is working well at the Cambodia border.

Hello all,

Following requests made, this thread is now on the Cambodia forum1f609.svg

I hope ppaulsson will benefit from additional advice here.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Has anyone successfully gotten an eVisa from Cambodia? My partner and I are doing a visa run next week from Saigon to Moc Bai, and have our Vietnam eVisas in order, but the website for the Cambodia eVisa never seems to work for me to upload my passport photo. I'm aware of the scam sites, and have only been trying the official Cambodia eVisa site: [link moderated]/
I know we can get one on arrival to Cambodia, I just figured it'd be easier doing the eVisa ahead of time.
-@ppaulsson

My personal experience 2x:

Arriving early in the morning (8:00 AM) assures minimal waiting lines entering Cambodia at Bavet (after exiting Việt Nam at Mộc Bài).

Both times it took less than 5 minutes to obtain my visa on arrival.

Good luck, whatever you choose to do.

@Aidan in HCMC Thanks, and yes, that was the link.

I appreciate all the info from everyone, and thanks as well to mods for making the new thread!