Residence permit Renewal for dependents

Hello,

I would like to understand from the expats who did their single permit renewal recently ,

when shall we launch the renewal application for dependents ?

After the annex 46 of main applicant or the moment when the single permit application is in hands of immigration for stay approval ?

thanks for your thoughts.

regards.

My commune (Woluwe Saint Lambert) told me I can apply for it as soon as I get my annexe 46.

@arjunprasad2143

Yes indeed , but the annex 46 comes to our hand approximately the last week before the expire of current single permit , and then when we apply for dependents it will be another 4 weeks I suppose to get their resident permits , are there another alternatives ?

@karthick_   I guess the authorities will provide annex 49 to dependents as well ,as soon as you apply for thier extension in case of RP expiration.

I am in the same boat as yours.

But I am still waiting for my annex 46 still. And ours RP is already expired.

@nishharora

Thanks for the response,

As you said you are awaiting annex 46, and your RP expired , are you able to continue working ?

How many months or weeks before did your employer applied for the extension of single permit ?

@karthick_  I am not allowed to work at the moment. Actually I can get my annex 49 to work temporarily without waiting for annex 46.

But commune appointments are very hard to get here in Mechelen.  The latest I have is of after 2 weeks.

So yes I can get my annex49 by providing my WP approval in the commune.

@karthick_ My employer applied 3 months before the expiration of my RP.

But there was a hold on my application due to some document issue which took around 2 more weeks to resume my application.

@karthick_ You can check with the commune, they will give annexe 15 for dependents.

Yes, you can work with annexe 49 (which they usually provide for 1 month) and keep extending it till you get the RP card.

@nishharora

Thanks good to know!

@arjunprasad2143

Thank you !