Dual iqama of saudia and qatar?

Is it still possible that if my saudi iqama still valid and i am on 3 months exit,rentry visa.i already got job in qatar and arived in doha 3 days back on work visa.CAN IT STILL BE PROBLEM TO MAKE QATARI IQAMA??

No Problem at all using Dual Visa.

@Wilson thanks dear

Dear Habib,

Please confirm if you received resident permit in Qatar?have you faced any problem? I am asking this because i have received a job offer in qatar and also received ework visa..I will come on exit re entry as my company in saudia is not giving final exit..Now saudi visa stamped on my passport already expired. Only saudi iqama is valid for few months. Will i be able to get permit of qatar? I am asking this because my company in qatar told me if you have valid employment visa of saudia you need to provide cancellation.. Employment visa is visa stamped on passport? That is already expired in my case. Only iqama is valid. Please reply

@Wilson I will also need your input on this plz

Keeping dual visa is not a problem in the GCC and if your Saudi Visa expired and IQAMA Is still valid you can enter Qatar on your exit re-entering permit unless your company don't put you on a blacklist or ban.

Also there will be no issue in getting residence permit of qatar? because my company in qatar said you need to provide cancellation of Saudi Employment visa if it is valid. Now on my passport i have expired visa. It is not valid.

Secondly when exit reentry of saudi expires will iqama be cancelled automatically?

By blacklist or ban you mean if you are involved in a crime? Because normal exit re-entry ban is for Saudi only

@Wilson please confirm

One of our expert already replied on this Qatar Saudi thread