Malta - current work visa status and information on Id Malta update.

Hi,

I am George from India has been trying to reach Malta on work visa through the help an agent. It is been five months since I had given my documents to the agency and I haven't heard any positive update from the agent. So, the time when I spoke with the concern person, he has shared some information regarding the IdMalta that currently IdMalta has been holding out the applications from Indians due to some unknown reasons. Is anyone know what is happening with current situations with IdMalta over the work permit? Also, if someone apply for work in visa usually how long will it take to process and get issued with the approval letter from IdMalta and for the visa issue?

Looking forward for your esteemed reply.

George.

Hi,
I am George from India has been trying to reach Malta on work visa through the help an agent. It is been five months since I had given my documents to the agency and I haven't heard any positive update from the agent. So, the time when I spoke with the concern person, he has shared some information regarding the IdMalta that currently IdMalta has been holding out the applications from Indians due to some unknown reasons. Is anyone know what is happening with current situations with IdMalta over the work permit? Also, if someone apply for work in visa usually how long will it take to process and get issued with the approval letter from IdMalta and for the visa issue?

Looking forward for your esteemed reply.

George.
-@josephgeorgegjp

If you have given money to an agent and then not heard anything from him, it is likely you never will and you have lost your money.

It is your prospective employer who applies for you work permit, not an agent!

You will not get a work permit without getting a job first and that is very difficult when you are not here in Malta.