Can I dissolve Nullity a Moroccan marriage

I am a British citizen on vacation in Morocco and yesterday, Friday 4th November at 2:30pm I was persuaded to sign a consent agreement to marry a Moroccan woman at Casablanca courts. I was under a lot of pressure by the women and her friends to go to the courts to marry the women and now I regret what I have done, and want to know if I can dissolve, nullify the marriage before the judge completes the process

How'd you manage to get married? There's so much paper work to get married in morocco

Something doesn't sound right here! Sorry but you can't just get married in Morocco overnight the paperwork is lengthy and stressful.

Most of the paperwork was completed on my last visit to Morocco 3 months ago, now I have returned to Morocco and wanted more time to think about getting married but was persuaded to go to the courts to sign the final documents which I reluctantly signed and now regret

I am a British citizen currently on vacation in Morocco and on my last visit to Morocco 3 months ago I completed a lot of paperwork to marry a Moroccan woman. Yesterday, Friday 4th November at 2:30pm I was persuaded by the women and her friends to go to Casablanca courts to sign the final document to marry this woman which I reluctantly signed. Now I regret what I have done and want to know if the marriage can be dissolve, nullified before the judge completes the process next week.

I'm interested to hear the response !?

In my experience it has no legal bearing as it does in UK.  It does not show as registered in UK.  You could pay a lot of money going through courts.  Unless you're about to marry another Moroccan women just leave it.  She cannot get a visa etc or claim any money from you unless you live there.  My advice go back to UK delete her and family numbers etc and put this down to a bad mistake. 

Hi marybell5403,

Thank you so much for your advice. I've been so worried about the situation. I will book a flight back to the UK straight away and put down as a bad experience.

Many thanks!

Hey brother ,

You just started the procedure its can't complete easy , need about 3 months or more and lot of papers so you just need to cancel that first procedure you did and its easy not hard just check the Adoul which can help you with that .

Did you consume the marriage?

@crohman Hi, as long as you have not signed the marriage contract with the adoul then legally you are not married. the letter from the courts is just permission to get married. So technically your not married until you have signed the marriage contract with the Adoul.

Regards

Arif

Thank you everyone for your response, you are all very helpful. Vakil, I thought that might be the case and you have confirmed what I thought. Thank God I did not sign the contract with the adoul yet, which is what the women was pressurising me to do on Friday.

@crohman is there anyway i can get in contact with you please.

If you didn't sign the contract with the adoul then it's not valid. The adoul must register the marriage with the courts after you sign. Therefore the marriage process is not complete. You just obtained the license to marry.

Use your mind and try to know ewho are your friends and who are not

Think about reasons and options

I hope you learnd

@crohman

helo bro

first tell me how can someone force you for something that big thing did they kidnap you. Did they put gun on your head how did they force you in one day to do marriage and all this 

now you married with a poor girl and now you want to divorce  her why do you want to ruin someone life because in Morocco no one will marry her now think about it clearly if you want to conect me you can call me I am also British Pakistani thanks

@crohman I don't believe that

no one force to marry someone like that

just tell me why do you want to ruin a poor girl's life because if you leave her now after Marino one will marry her again there

don't just blame on her because you knew everything and you did it with your choice you was very happy on day off marriage now you saying this and that

Something doesn't sound right here! Sorry but you can't just get married in Morocco overnight the paperwork is lengthy and stressful.
-@Amir2_0

That's true

I don't believe him

I'm interested to hear the response !?
-@geegee10

I don't believe this man he is playing with her life

@crohman so sorry for your situation  you need to go back to the court and tell them you married this woman under duress might be a good idea to contact  a solicitor who can advise  you accordingly. Good luck .