Rent a flat or a house in Ashgabat

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Ashgabat. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Ashgabat.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Ashgabat?

How to find a home in Ashgabat: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

trouver un apart c'est coton!mais c'est pas compliqué si on a un copain expat sur place ou une connaissance; après c'est les papiers à remplir le propriétaire doit déclarer aux autorités pour impots et à la mairie. des contrôles sont fait par la police de l'immigration qui contrôle les passports des occupants qui doivent figurés sur le bail;  gare s'il y a quelqu'un d'autre il faudra justifier!  les loyers sont en fonction des pièces et du confort.pour les étrangers c'est a partir de 500/600 dolards us un 2/3 pièces.a disposition pour tout renseignements lionel

Hi couée!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

A nice appartement cost about 600 OR 700 dollars month.

Hi, Pl let me know more of price details for bachelor accomodation and foe family as well

are there any sites that might have apartment renal listings in Ashgabat

[Moderated : Please drop advert in Housing Section ]

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is a preliminary search for renting a flat or a House ( with one or Two bed Rooms ) which will be depend on the rent rate/ month, because I have to know what the range of the rent in the Capital ( Ashgabat or other Cities in Turkmenistan ).
Therefore, I kindly request you to inform me about the available and reasonable prices to rent the above proposed properties and its locations and features which can affect on the price.

Thanks and best regards.

Kais Alsaqi

Dear Sir,

Please be informed,  that house already submitted for year.
Thanks