Will the Thailand authority allow me to go to Vietnam

Hello,

I am in very confusion. I've planned my trip. I am from India, and coming December I've plan for a trip to Bangkok and Pattaya from India, this is my second trip to Thailand, and yes I'm very excited for this. The question is that this time I'm planning to go to Vietnam after staying 10 days in Thailand. So my query is can i go to Vietnam from Bangkok itself. As I have made my flight tickets like Kolkata to Bangkok, then Bangkok to Ho chi Minn city, and after that its from Vietnam to Kolkata again. So will the Thailand authority allow me to go to Vietnam from Thailand,as I'm an Indian. Or they will say to return to India from Thailand, and after returning I'll have to go to Vietnam by India only. Please please anyone help me. Its very important for me.

When you go to check in for the flight from Bangkok to Ho Chi Minh City, if your Vietnam visa is correct, they will let you on the plane.  Otherwise, not.

You need to get your Vietnam visa in advance.

As far as I know, this is the official site:

https://immigration.gov.vn/web/guest/trang-chu-ttdt

You can also post on the Vietnam forum if you have questions:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=219

Hello,
I am in very confusion. I've planned my trip. I am from India, and coming December I've plan for a trip to Bangkok and Pattaya from India, this is my second trip to Thailand, and yes I'm very excited for this. The question is that this time I'm planning to go to Vietnam after staying 10 days in Thailand. So my query is can i go to Vietnam from Bangkok itself. As I have made my flight tickets like Kolkata to Bangkok, then Bangkok to Ho chi Minn city, and after that its from Vietnam to Kolkata again. So will the Thailand authority allow me to go to Vietnam from Thailand,as I'm an Indian. Or they will say to return to India from Thailand, and after returning I'll have to go to Vietnam by India only. Please please anyone help me. Its very important for me.
[email protected] Ahmed

Why wouldn't you be allowed to go to Vietnam? This must be the most stupid post I've read in years. You can go anywhere you want.