Rent a flat or a house in Alexandria

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Alexandria. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Alexandria.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Alexandria?

How to find a home in Alexandria: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

As-salaam:  I am seeking the same information.  Inshallah, when u find out please let me know.

No, its not that Hard

How to find a home in Alexandria: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

All web sites in arabic like Masrawy and Waseet

From 100 to 2000 USD

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Just your Passport and Visa

Depend on Your Needs

If you have any Questions just let me Know :)

Thanks for your contribution Egyptianny!

Harmonie.:)

Egyptianny
good work
totally agree with you

Hello!

Thank you very much for your advices!

I am currently in Alex, and looking for a flat, for one year (new job).
I would really prefer a shared flatmate (with female or mixed flatmates, I don't really mind), however, I can not find any website with this kind of offers.

Could you please help?

Thank you very much in advance

Ps: don't hesitate to send me an email, if you have any offers :)

Soukaina B wrote:

Hello!

Thank you very much for your advices!

I am currently in Alex, and looking for a flat, for one year (new job).
I would really prefer a shared flatmate (with female or mixed flatmates, I don't really mind), however, I can not find any website with this kind of offers.

Could you please help?

Thank you very much in advance

Ps: don't hesitate to send me an email, if you have any offers :)

il y on a beaucoup availabe commence à partir de 1000 dans l'endroit  d'Agami vous pouvez même obtenir une maison d'été. jusqu'à 1800 pour tous les endroits de Smouha non meublé
Peut-être je peux vous aider dans la zone de plage de paradis agami que là où je réside actuellement
g. luck

Hi freeman_sam,

You should write in English in this anglophone forum. Thank you :)

Hi from Alexandria

have a good day

i am new also in Alexandria and i am Looking for Flatmate to sharing  in ALexandria for one year
i am working in alexandria now and i am looking for flatmate near to downtown and carrefour and i know some good flat and i am looking for some one for sharing

Thanks
PINO
CONTACT ME 01147918591

OR BY EMAIL [email protected]

Christine wrote:

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Alexandria. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Alexandria.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Thanks in advance for participating!

Hi to all members,

In egard to the classified website and newspapers
maybe yellowpages but the Wasseet is more strong but it's in arabic language, still brokers might be good but not all the time you may conside to have an local friend to negotiate the price

In regard to the flat rental in Alexandria, it is not difficult not anymore especially in winter time.
If you divide based on the geographical segmentation

now you got the area near the Cornish and down town ( mehatet el raml up to Bahari)
the old Alexandria Port
lots of low price hotel 3 and 2 stars renting a flat there wouldn't be a good idea
This area is considered for the  Libyan  traders citizens who come to Alexandria
Then from Shatby to Mostafa Kamel still on the corniche
you may find old building which are not very good equipped and the prices goes from 800 up to 1200 EGP per month depend on the square meters but still you have to consider the maintenance because most of the landlords would not give you the maintenance you expect because these are old building most of them.
The third area would be from Sidi Bishr up to Montaza
This area is very cheap in winter lots of flats available for rent prices may starts from 300 up to 800 EGP just for the winter period than the prices may go up to 5000 EGP in the summer time its totally crowded in summer and the flats are rented on a nightly basis  for the Egyptians coming from other cities  to spend a week or so.
The area of Roushdy up to Glym would be the best area to rent a flat but the prices would be expensive because they may be all booked for Alexandrians who usually lives in this area, its like Mohandessen in Cairo
For the expats who Lives in Alexandria who can afford to pay high values in US$ or in Euro, they should probably   consider Kafr Abdou it more like Maadi and Zamalek in
Cairo for a Villa prices may reach 30000 EGP for an apartment it can easily go to 12000 per month
If you got a way of transportation a car or a truck you may also consider Agami beach paradise and not anywhere else
Very calm in winter and you can easily find on this time of the year a nice Villa with a swimming pool on the beach for 30000 per Year as for apartments it can reach 12000 Pe year, again you should have your own transportation facility.

P.S.  Alexandria is considered to be the centre point for the Islamic groups ( the restricted ones),this is something you will have to deal with when choosing where to live .
haven't put any of those major locations above but still some precautions might be applied.

Egyptianny wrote:

No, its not that Hard

All web sites in arabic like Masrawy and Waseet

From 100 to 2000 USD

Just your Passport and Visa

Depend on Your Needs

If you have any Questions just let me Know :)

Hello my friend,
what you have replied is really helpful except the rate of rent , i think 2000 USD is too much for a rent monthly, may be because i was workking in that field for 3 years continuesly so the highest rate would be 900 USD for 3 rooms and big bath room and wide kitchen for a family of 4 persons, and you mau find the same but in a low quality location.
Thanks again for your information

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]