Hi people, Not sure if I have the right post. Just introducing myself My name is Raymond I am currently living in Australia and will be coming to Pattaya in late January . If all goes well with visa, I hope to retire there. I have holidayed in Thailand many times and I cant wait to come back. I will be looking for long term condo rental when get there. If anyone knows of condo available next year ,I am interested. Prefer Jomtien, near beach or baht bus route. One bed furnished, big fridge, balcony that doesnt get full afternoon sun. But I guess I can sort that out when I get there..  Happy Days Raymond.

@raymond kamma ***

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : Advertising
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@raymond kamma

Pattaya ? Sure ? Cannot swim, so dirty … Only good for bars/girls

Welcome on board , Raymond !

Feel free to post open questions so that members can guide you.

Are you sure about Pattaya ?

Regards,

Bhavna

@Sainsard    agree about the water.  no problems with the rest

@Bhavna   Thank you.  Yes I have spent a lot of time in Patts and witnessed many acts of random kindness  Love the people

@raymond kamma
Pattaya ? Sure ? Cannot swim, so dirty … Only good for bars/girls
[email protected]

It will cost you 10 baht to Jomtien Beach by baht-bus.

@Stuartwilbraham

Ok. Bhavna. Will do, Thank you

Hi people, Not sure if I have the right post. Just introducing myself My name is Raymond I am currently living in Australia and will be coming to Pattaya in late January . If all goes well with visa, I hope to retire there. I have holidayed in Thailand many times and I cant wait to come back. I will be looking for long term condo rental when get there. If anyone knows of condo available next year ,I am interested. Prefer Jomtien, near beach or baht bus route. One bed furnished, big fridge, balcony that doesnt get full afternoon sun. But I guess I can sort that out when I get there.. Happy Days Raymond.
[email protected] kamma.

You can always check out this website, Pattaya Condo Guide:

pattayacondoguide.com

thanks Leeds, Yes I have been looking at that site.  And yes Pattaya is an option I am considering.  Am going for air b,n,b for a month while looking and sorting visa

rent a serviced apartment 3 months - look for good condo to rent long time.

thanks Leeds, Yes I have been looking at that site. And yes Pattaya is an option I am considering. Am going for air b,n,b for a month while looking and sorting visa
[email protected] kamma

Air'bnb in Pattaya is a waste of money. Those are ripoffs.

rent a serviced apartment 3 months - look for good condo to rent long time.
[email protected]

No one needs 3 months to find a condo. There are a lot of condos or small hotels where you can pay monthly in both Pattaya and Jomtien.