Rent a flat or a house in Jiangsu

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Jiangsu. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Jiangsu.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Jiangsu?

How to find a home in Jiangsu: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

I have a question.  How do I secure housing for my family for this coming summer?  My husband lives and works in Yancheng for two weeks out of the month.  I would love to surprise him and ease his travel schedule by bringing us to him for the summer while the kids are out of school.  Is Jiangsu the right place for  me to look for housing?  He works in Yancheng, but I cannot find any blogs to get info with Yancheng as a destination.  I don't want to have to use his work contacts for info because he is the CEO of the company, and althoug he cares deeply for his company and employees, he also values his privacy and tries to keep his private life private.  I don't want to muddy the waters for him.