find a job in Australia and practice my profession

Hi all,

Newbie on the Australia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you wink.png

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Australia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!
[email protected]

Hi I'm Christopher Okrah from Ghana, I hold a degree in social work from the Kwame Nkrumah university of science and Technology hear in Ghana and have been practicing for some few years now. How possible would it be for me to find a job in Australia and practice my profession? an answer to my request would be highly appreciated. thanks.

Hello Christopher,

Welcome on board !

I have created a new thread from your post on the Australia forum so that we can better interact and hopefully help you out.

First thing first, I would recommend that you read the Living in Australia guide for expats so that you get all the essentials infos.

Since you have a degree in social work, what are the jobs you can obtain with this degree ?

Some countries would employ only locals as social worker (government officers). Perhaps someone can shed the light on this particular post ?

All the best,

Bhavna