Apresentar Recurso para Naturalizacao

Hello Everyone

Please  i would like to ask  about the appeal process when your Nationality was rejected due to lack of documentation and which was the Language certificate and my process was automatically sent to Ministry of Justice Brasilia without Finger print with my Local PF and because for the 30 days notice. and now have gotten my requested certificate but when i check  my name was publish in the Official Dario Journal. my problem is should i still go for the appeal or to cancel the whole process and start all over because  my friend that has same problem with me over 6Months now they have not yet responded to him about his process. does any one has been through this and what is the best advice i should stick with.

Thanks

John

09/18/22 Hi, John. I'm unclear on exactly what you were requesting from the Polícia Federal, but it sounds like you were applying for naturalization, to become a Brazilian citizen.  If that is the case, please tell us what certificate you received from the PF, and what documents you had submitted to them.  That information would make it easier to understand the situation and to advise you.

Hi abthree

i apply last year June and PF respond this year april that my Language certificate was not accepted should new one with more ( Aula presencial ) and was given 30days to respond with the Language certificate so i did a new one which PF recommend.But before i cold get the certificate  and Aula Presencial declaracao the 30days was already over and my process automatically sent to Ministry of Justice Brasilia.and last week my name was Publish in Journal as ( Indeferimento ) but have the options for appeal or start the whole process again. So was seeking advice if anyone has gone through this and what was the best to do. Because a friend of mine that has same problem as mine request for the appeal over 6 to 7 months now nothing has been done.

Thanks

09/19/22  Thanks for the clarification, John.

The requirements for the language certificate are stringent and specific.  What course is your certificate from, and what kind of institution issued it?  My concern is that you (and maybe your friend) will lose a lot of time and money pursuing certificates that the Polícia Federal will never accept.

Hi Abthree.

Yes PF recommend in response because  when i ask which certificate need they give options  Faculdade Sensu UFABC , Ensine Faculdade and have gotten one of the certificate. what i was asking is good to request for Appeal or start the process again.       

I do believe you are chasing a test that is not approved.

The Celpe-Bras is the only certificate of proficiency in Portuguese as a foreign language officially recognized by the Brazilian government. Internationally, it is accepted by businesses and educational institutions as proof of competence in the Portuguese language.

09/19/22 Hi Abthree.
Yes PF recommend in response because when i ask which certificate need they give options Faculdade Sensu UFABC , Ensine Faculdade and have gotten one of the certificate. what i was asking is good to request for Appeal or start the process again.   
[email protected] Medros

I understand your question.  What I'm trying to communicate to you is that if the PF won't accept your language certificate, it doesn't matter whether you appeal or start over:  you will be rejected either way.  If the certificate does not indicate that you can speak, understand, read, and write Portuguese at a reasonably high level, it won't be accepted.

Under the circumstances, you probably should appeal with the new certificate rather than start again at this point.   You'll get your answer a little sooner that way.  Best of luck to you.  Please let us know how it goes.

Hi Texanbrazil

Yes Celp-Bras is not the online certificate some of my friends including some other foreigner's have used this certificate as long it's recognize by MEC and you can have there Aula presential test Declaracao PF will accept it    

@abthree

Thanks the new certificate i  have has been used by some of  my friends and PF accept it and there name has been publish that why i used the same. i think i will stick with Appeal and will let you know how it all goes.

Thank you

09/19/22  Note that in order to satisfy the requirements of Item 13.1(d) of the PF Checklist for Ordinary Naturalization with a course in Portuguese for Foreigners, it's necessary to present your "histórico escolar" (grade report) and "conteúdo programático" (course syllabus) of the course, in addition to the graduation certificate.

https://www.gov.br/mj/pt-br/assuntos/se … oordinaria

@abthree

Yes have gotten all that why  i mention before some of my friend have used this same certificate and PF accept it. was just asking about the appeal if anyone has gone through the process before and how long it takes due to a friend of  mine have his process appeal and until  now over 6 to 7 months nothing has been said about it. 

Tagging on to this the language certificate is only for those seeking a passport or citizenship?

09/19/22 Tagging on to this the language certificate is only for those seeking a passport or citizenship?
[email protected]

Citizenship, but only citizens can obtain passports.