Non alcoholic beer

Hi all, does anyone know where to buy non-alcoholic beer in Phnom Penh?

Hello Wrh123,

I think it should be available in any supermarket/hypermarket...

Especially the Heineken ones.

I really hope someone who lives in Phnom Penh can advise you soon.

Yoginee

Expat.com team

I am not sure because I only drink the other kind of beer but I did a search on Phnom Penh and there are a number of bottle shops. I also wonder if any of the nicer western grocery stores or any place at Aeon Mall 1 downtown would be helpful. Maybe try at a Lucky supermarket? Just some ideas.

There is plenty of non-alcoholic beer around. Its called water, or sometimes Coco-cola. I used to buy N/A beer when I lived in Riyadh, but stopped after a while when I realised it was like drinking beer-flavoured water, I couldnt see the point.

I hope you are not gonna buy me beer flavored water when I make it to SR dude! I just got notice from Kim she has my retirement extension ready. Will deliver in an hour to me. Cheers!

All local beer is like that unfortunately. There is a bar here that has a micro-brewery and they do a range of craft beers, but most people go for Cambodia draft or cans, or even the two weaker types Anchor and Angkor beer. But is cold and wet and tastes like beer, so what else do you need.

@mpmilestogo

Hello again, I see that you have recently applied for a visa extension.

I am looking to do the same, who do I need to contact to get details of Kim, you seem to be happy with their service.

Thanks Chris

@crispyegg2001 hey. If you send me a personal message I'll give you Kim's contact info. I just got my retirement extension of stay back this morning from Kim. Took 4 days.