American Sports in Costa Rica

Does anyone of a way to watch American sports on TV in Costa Rica?

Particularly American Football.

i log into NORD VPN and use Peacock, paramount+ to watch most live games. I think Hulu gets a game a week too.

Nflstreams.io or use a VPN, I use VPN Express for Amazon games. If you go that route let me know i may have a referral code that can save you a few bucks

@hbenoit I found something while in vacation in the DR. Every channel and package you can think of. Even NFL ticket and Red Zone. I'm getting 1,742 channels in English. My personal box is programmed for USA, Canada and UK. More countries can be added if you want. I'm looking for some interest to get a business started selling this service. I'm in Florida at the moment, but would visit you and hook it up. You try it free for a month and pay nothing. No credit card needed and also doesn't require a VPN. I love football also. I'm grew up in Gainesville and go to all the Gator games and try to make two games each of Jags, Bucs and Dolphins. Not sure if I can put any contact info on here or not but will try a *** My name is John

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello John,

To send your contact details to a member, click on his photo > choose the option send a message.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna Thanks. I have not spent much time on this site.