Part-time Mystery Shoppers urgently wanted in Greece!

Dear all,

Mintel is a research company based in London, and we currently require Mystery Shoppers in the following:

- Heraclio/Crete, Volos, Patras, Ioannina, Tripoli, Corfu, Rhodos.

Work will primarily consist of visiting several stores to purchase soft drink samples, according to the list assigned to you. After purchase, you will need to complete a purchasing list via an online survey, completing fields such as Sample number, Product, Date Code etc. You will then be required to label the samples, pack them securely and then send them onto the company lab.

The project is due to begin at the end of February and the work will need to be carried out either once a month or once every other month, depending on location.

Please email for further details!

hi my name is hayley and im currently living in Corfu, Greece and would love to know about the mystery shopping job, i love shopping and could quite happily do this. Please contact me on [email protected]

thankyou for your time.

This could be a scam.  Be careful.

Its not , Mintel is a very well known Co :)

If u need someone in Thessaloniki pm me!

Hello , my name is Chrysi Papadopoulou , I live in Thessaloniki Greece.If you need any mystery shoppers I would be glad to do the job.I have been mystery shopping for 3 years now in Greece.

Thank you , have a nice day.

Hello. I live in Athens but am willing to travel if need be. I have worked for other companies in the past and speak English and Greek.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Lyn

Hello Lyn and welcome to Expat.com! :)

This thread is very old.
I invite you to post an advert in the Jobs in Greece section.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thread closed

Closed