My wife is looking for company !

Hello,

I am not an expat but my wife is. My wife is Ukrainian, 32 years old. We live in Rehab (New Cairo, Cairo). She is looking for any FEMALE companion in Rehab or close by from the ex-Soviet Union or any Russian-speaking female that is.

Let me also know if there is any hang-outs for Russian/Ukrainian communities in the Greater Cairo area.

Appreciate your help.

Why your wife doesn t post her own wish? Are you going to " select" her ladies? Or she doesn t have any right to create even an account here?
Really, it sounds very phony for me! You are an Egyptian, she is expatriate, this is a site for expatriates mainly, but the asking is done by you! :unsure
Let s say that a FEMALE agree to see your wife. She must write a message to you :P, and you must agree that FEMALE to meet the wife  :rolleyes:, so it means that you must meet the FEMALE :dumbom: for agreement. Finally WHO MEETS WHO?:gloria

lol @ valibilic .. for make sense what u said

valibilic wrote:

Why your wife doesn t post her own wish? Are you going to " select" her ladies? Or she doesn t have any right to create even an account here?
Really, it sounds very phony for me! You are an Egyptian, she is expatriate, this is a site for expatriates mainly, but the asking is done by you! :unsure
Let s say that a FEMALE agree to see your wife. She must write a message to you :P, and you must agree that FEMALE to meet the wife  :rolleyes:, so it means that you must meet the FEMALE :dumbom: for agreement. Finally WHO MEETS WHO?:gloria

My wife's English is not very good and this is the only reason I am the one posting here.

I am not going to "select" her lady friends. and she uses the internet freely to communicate with whomever she pleases. Your stereotype about the eastern men "domination" is really entertaining.

Anyways. Thanks for the accusation of being a "phony". Believe me if I am a phony why would I say my wife is looking for friends and why would I declare that I am married? I think this would be the most stupid pickup line I have ever seen in my whole life.

And if a female writes a message I will merely relay it to my wife to contact the lady directly the way they both see appropriate. I don't have to "agree" or "disagree" with anything. My wife is a proud and and independent woman and I am proud to have a wife like this. Your judgmental attitude offends me beyond imagination. again my wife will meet this friend, not me.

valibilic wrote:

(Moderated: very offensive language. Next time you will get ban)

Hi The Egyptian,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope you will get lot of new contacts for your wife here. You may wish to have a look at the Ukrainian expatriates in Cairo network as well.

All the best,
Christine

Ukrainian in Egypt wrote:
valibilic wrote:

(Moderated: very offensive language. Next time you will get ban)

I am used with Egyptians that create themselves another account just to be " under cover" and to feel comfortable spreading mud and bad words!  Sure you have the same IP as The Egyptian.
This is some people' s education and behavior!
By the way, PHONY means NOT LOGICAL, that doesn t have too much sense.
I stay very well with Logic, so why I got upset people that I wrote a logical way of selecting women that some Egyptian use to do?
Many thanks to Moderators that don t let " the free" and rude language of some people to be read by our members and visitors here!

alimirza wrote:

lol @ valibilic .. for make sense what u said

I didn t get very well your opinion!
Finally do you agree that what I wrote is correct or not!

Hi Egyptian and welcome to you and your wife :) sorry you've been offended, it was undeserved. But honestly there are some amazing people on this forum and I hope your wife gets to meet them. I only know one Ukranian girl but she doesn't live in Rehab unfortunately.
Good luck with your search!
Elaine

valibilic wrote:

I am used with Egyptians that create themselves another account just to be " under cover" and to feel comfortable spreading mud and bad words!  Sure you have the same IP as The Egyptian.
This is some people' s education and behavior!

No comment. And, since I work in the ICT industry, I have to assure you that if two people live together and share the same Internet connection they will definitely have the same IP !

valibilic wrote:

By the way, PHONY means NOT LOGICAL, that doesn t have too much sense.

Thanks for educating me on the meaning of the word. Either case, I assure you I am not a phony and I mean what I wrote. My wife wants to have friends and the only reason she is not posting is that her English is not perfect. 

valibilic wrote:

I stay very well with Logic, so why I got upset people that I wrote a logical way of selecting women that some Egyptian use to do?

Again. I am happily married and I am a grown up. I am not here to date or find women. It would be really stupid to say I am married as a way to pick up women !!!!

and please ..... no offence ..... can you just live and let live?

eltviola wrote:

Hi Egyptian and welcome to you and your wife :) sorry you've been offended, it was undeserved. But honestly there are some amazing people on this forum and I hope your wife gets to meet them. I only know one Ukranian girl but she doesn't live in Rehab unfortunately.
Elaine

Thanks a lot eltviola. It is a pleasure talking to you. I have seen your other posts and you really seem to make a lot of effort here on the forum and in the community.

My wife is looking for any Russian-speaking women, not just Ukrainian (Russian, Belarusian ...etc.). Anyways I hope she'd have luck meeting anyone. Maybe anywhere in East Cairo (Nasr City, Heliopolis ....etc.).

My wife and I are looking forward to meet you and all the amazing people in the next forum meetup/public event.

Thanks.

Ahmad

Christine wrote:

Hi The Egyptian,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope you will get lot of new contacts for your wife here. You may wish to have a look at the Ukrainian expatriates in Cairo network as well.

All the best,
Christine

Thanks Christine .....

Dear members,

Can we now concentrate on the intial topic please?

Thanks and regards
Armand

Hello the Egyptian,I appologize for this offended way&I believe that it is not acceptable or logic to receive these tough words. Anyway it is not ur fault that others have attitude problem but really i have met alot of other ppl here on expat website and they are more than amazing,eltviola is really super nice,very helpful and she helped me alot when I was new here.

Well,my instructor in the Gym that i used to go to is Russian, but she will be back again to cairo in September.

Also I have Kazakhstan friend but she is living in Mohandseen, her first language is Russian and she is very helpful and nice person,hope for ur wife to find good friends here:)
Have a great day

The Egyptian wrote:
eltviola wrote:

Elaine

Thanks a lot eltviola. It is a pleasure talking to you. I have seen your other posts and you really seem to make a lot of effort here on the forum and in the community.

My wife is looking for any Russian-speaking women, not just Ukrainian (Russian, Belarusian ...etc.). Anyways I hope she'd have luck meeting anyone. Maybe anywhere in East Cairo (Nasr City, Heliopolis ....etc.).

My wife and I are looking forward to meet you and all the amazing people in the next forum meetup/public event.

Thanks.

Ahmad

Ahmad, i think it was sweet of you to reach out to others in order to make your wife more comfortable and less lonely. no doubt moving to cairo was a huge change for her. i hope to one day move to luxor and beleive me, my husband is a very proud and protective upper egyptian..so i know firsthand that it must be good intentions for you to do this. otherwise, you'd happily keep her at home. i was lucky to meet an educated man who supports me even when we are seperated for any duration. (i'm the more jealous of the two of us;))
cheers,
k

Katyusha wrote:

Ahmad, i think it was sweet of you to reach out to others in order to make your wife more comfortable and less lonely. no doubt moving to cairo was a huge change for her. i hope to one day move to luxor and beleive me, my husband is a very proud and protective upper egyptian..so i know firsthand that it must be good intentions for you to do this. otherwise, you'd happily keep her at home. i was lucky to meet an educated man who supports me even when we are seperated for any duration. (i'm the more jealous of the two of us;))
cheers,
k

Hello Katyusha,

Thanks for being so welcoming and understanding. Upper Egyptians are the best (I descend from the Delta and I am an ethnic Arab but I know lots of Upper Egyptians) ....... Thanks for believing that my intentions are good :) ... Not all Egyptian men are out there with "bad" intentions like some people think. And yes, I want to make her as comfortable as can be.

She's a serial expat herself. She lived in so many Arab countries before Egypt for more than a decade and right before she came here she lived in Lebanon so it is not a huge change per se for her :)

Hope you reunite with your man ASAP and live happily together.

Ahmad

The Egyptian wrote:
Katyusha wrote:

cheers,
k

Hello Katyusha,

Thanks for being so welcoming and understanding. Upper Egyptians are the best (I descend from the Delta and I am an ethnic Arab but I know lots of Upper Egyptians) ....... Thanks for believing that my intentions are good :) ... Not all Egyptian men are out there with "bad" intentions like some people think. And yes, I want to make her as comfortable as can be.

She's a serial expat herself. She lived in so many Arab countries before Egypt for more than a decade and right before she came here she lived in Lebanon so it is not a huge change per se for her :)

Hope you reunite with your man ASAP and live happily together.

Ahmad

yeah, i have to say when i met my husband i was so impressed;) maybe i'm biased but i was so touched by his bravery; a man among men as they say. and his family is beautiful and welcomed me with such warmth and generosity. i pray we're reunited soon too ahmad. i just stay busy and keep strong.

be well,

k

i am also searching russian friends)) contact with me)

Ahmad
waiting for your new topic as you told me yesterday ;)
will visit you also this week in Rehab :)