Child (baby) daycare in Amman and baby activities

No problem Primadonna,

Glad I could back up here! :)
The point simply being encouraging open information 'sharing' and avoiding more of ambiguous 'contact-me-in-private's, which we already have plenty of on the forum!

Hope your morning is coming along great!
Z

Primadonna wrote:

Thanks Z for your enormous help in this.

But Amman is a very big city and we can not help accurate as long as Shanaz don't give further details like in what area she wants to look and how old her child is.

@Sahil, its okay to contact one of your countrymen(women) in private  but we prefer to share general information on the forum to benefits everyone who are in search for daycare.

Thank you very much for the list it is really helpful :)

My child is 3 months and we are in search of an apartment currently living on a hotel.

Glad it was helpful Shahnaz

Good luck
Z

shahnaz Rizwan wrote:

Thank you very much for the list it is really helpful :)

Regarding apartment, you are off topic here Shahnaz.

You might want to check the HOUSING section on the top green banner. Housings are available in that section. That will be helpful for you.

Good luck
Z

shahnaz Rizwan wrote:

My child is 3 months and we are in search of an apartment currently living on a hotel.

Ok thanks

No problem,
Good luck
Z

shahnaz Rizwan wrote:

Ok thanks

Hey Silvia, expat mom here...r u in amman?

Yes im in amman

Hi everyone! My name is Rahat and I am  in Jordan since last year with my husband and with  our 2 years old  son ,and we don't really know anyone, so locking for English speaking daycare if anyone knows about would be great get an info.And also ,  be great to meat moms  I have very good  personality and I  speak Russian to, I'm  from Kyrgyz Republic.   My husband is an American  hi is great person  to, and we have  such  an awesome  kid hi would  love to play with your kids,  so we would love to make a  friends.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs in Amman section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi dear, im Natacha from chile. Send me  ameesage and i will give u my number to give you lots or usefull info :)

Hi Natasha
It will be beneficial for everyone if you post that useful info on open forum.

Thank you for trying to contribute
Z

Nachacoco wrote:

Hi dear, im Natacha from chile. Send me  ameesage and i will give u my number to give you lots or usefull info :)

Useful info's should be public for others in order to be useful otherwise are not useful

Hi Rahat,

If you read the previous posts on this thread, you will find a list of many day care centers in Amman.
You can call them up and find if they offer services in English.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 05#2882350

Good luck
Z

obajauzimu23 wrote:

Hi everyone! My name is Rahat and I am  in Jordan since last year with my husband and with  our 2 years old  son ,and we don't really know anyone, so locking for English speaking daycare if anyone knows about would be great get an info.And also ,  be great to meat moms  I have very good  personality and I  speak Russian to, I'm  from Kyrgyz Republic.   My husband is an American  hi is great person  to, and we have  such  an awesome  kid hi would  love to play with your kids,  so we would love to make a  friends.

Helo, im really interested.

mohdq2002 wrote:
jasmin84 wrote:

please dont post ur phone No.

And apparently,while she has edited her contact info, you have reposted her phone number in your comments?
Z

mohdq2002 wrote:
jasmin84 wrote:

Helo, im really interested. Please contact me

please dont post ur phone No.

Jasmin,

I think you can browse through JOBS section for looking at jobs. Also, you can post your CV there so that people looking for similar services can hire you with ease.

Hope this helps
Z

jasmin84 wrote:

ohh sorry  :dumbom:

Hi all,
We are probably moving to Amman at the end of April and so I'm looking at day care options for our 1 year old daugther. I read the forum with interest. Was just wondering if anybody could give some idea of tuition fees for nurseries. I understand it will depend on the specific nursery, hours she will be there etc, but I really hope you could give me an indication of the weekly/monthly fees of national and international nurseries.
Many thanks, paula

Hi....great to have you come April...there are actually excellent schools here but you'll have to be able to do with between 2000-3500 JOD per year for a decent nursery like the modern American school in Amman, Canada international school, international community schools and few other schools with very good reputation. But please be informed, that this fee does not include registration payment and school bus; if you need it.
There are other nice nurseries that's about 1500-2000 per year in Amman also, but these are private nurseries, not International as you requested.

Best of luck...

Many thanx for the quick reply!!! Very helpful.
cheers, paula

I am a female baby sitter with experience,   if  intersted u can contact me.
I am a graduate.

Thankyou

Hi Xyzabc,

Please note that this topic is very old.

All those looking to recruit a babysitter or looking for a job as babysitter, i invite you all to post in the Jobs in Amman > babysitting section.

Thank you,

Priscilla

[ Thread closed ]

Closed