Looking for flat

Tere

i am coming to tallinn this summer and am seeking a cheap flat prefarably in the kopli area but will consider all as long as cheap!
So if you are subletting or know of someone subletting from end of june to early sept 09, please let me know!
Thank you

hey welcome to tallinn
hope you love it if its your first time
where you coming from
ok may be a mate of minecan help you look for a cheap apartment , please email me and i will give you his and my details and if you need a friend in tallinn then you can email me , iam from london , and tallinn is great
hope it all goes well for you

I'm looking for a big flat or house in Tallinn during summer tooo

TallinnHome offers modern and affordable apartments for rent in the city. Simply email your requirements to [email protected] and within 24 hours you will recieve a list of suitable properties to view.

Hi!
I'm looking for a room in a flat in Tallinn! If somebody could help me please send an e-mail.

I am looking for a Flat or studio too!!! I could share also an apartment! I ll move for a period of 6 months in Tallinn cz work..from April 17 to 31 October....Anyone helps me?
thx!
Leo

Hi,

maybe you should also post in the classifieds?

Can anyone suggest web resources for finding an apartment in Tallinn? Whenever I google it, I just get sites for  tourists to get short term housing. I'm moving for study so will ask the school for assistance as well, but want to get a jump start on my own research. Thanks!

Tere!
You'll find a complete offer here kinnisvaraor here kinnisvara2 . The areas I would recommand would be Kristiine, Mustamäe,Kesklinn, Vanalinn or the cheaper Lasnamäe.

Hi'
I'm Faida from Egypt I live 8n Turkey and would like to settle in Tallin..If anybody have suggestions please message me.
My WHATSAPP No.:***
Have a nice day.
Faida😍🥰

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Hey everybody,
I'm searching for a cheap monthly rent for 4 persons: Me, my husband my young boy of 16 years old and my little princess of 14 years old.   in Taline or its surroundings..
I'll be grateful to have your suggestions..
Have a nice day1f917.svg
Hi Faida,

This is an old thread. Not sure whether you will get any feedback. Anyway, posted on your other thread : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=994897

All the best,
Bhavna

@Bhavna thank you my dear..

@Bhavna thank you my dear..