A life in Mauritius?

Hi all from Spain where I live and i am actuality.

I am pondering the idea of ​​moving to Mauritius and work there.
I have experience in media (12), event coordination, public relations, media production and broadcasting. I have also worked 6 years in Real State. I like dealing with people, I am very sociable and open, and I have 10 years of experience in breeding and reproduction on a professional level of dogs and cats (veterinary assistant would be the equivalent).
I have a 11 year old son and I have doubts as to schooling, health, and the possibilities are there for your future and mine.
Really appreciate it if someone could guide me.

Ahead my greetings to all.

Hello COTEDEV!

I hope that other members will help you soon.

I suggest you to take a look at the articles in our participative guide life in Mauritius.

It may help.

And to find a job, why don't you post an advert in the Mauritius classifieds > Jobs section?;)

This may be useful.

Good luck,
Harmonie.:)

hi cote,

mauritius is a nice place to live in. low violence, hospitals clean, and good service( private ones too) and we speak locally creole, english and french. so if you want to make a good decision, come to mauritius!

Hi good morning Islander.

You are very kind for your response and also helps information-
We keep in contact.

Thank you very much.

Cote.

Hi Harmonie.

Thanks for your help.
Sure I will consider.
I will do what you tell me.

Thanks a lot.
See you.
Cote.

hello cote welcome to expat mauritius i highly recommend you to try mauritius  and it worth it.for your son he can either attend a public college or a private one english or french medium.to be able to stay here you should normally either invest here or been employed by a company who will agree to give you a work permit.by now i will tell you to come like all these thousand expats here in mauritius enjoying here.let's keep in contact.cheers mike

Hi Mike

I appreciate all your help and information to me is important.
Cheers, i hope to continue talking about Mauritius.

Cote.