Crazy night.

Unbelievable, I had a crazy, clean but unforgettable night in Jeddah. Never even thought that I could have that crazy fun again and of all places, it's in Jeddah??! I therefore conclude that if you know how to have fun, no matter where you are, fun will follow. ;)

What happened?

Spill the details!

sooo?? what was it?

i bet she went out with out the head scarf!!! WOOOHOOOO way to go you big rebel you! l0l!

djness wrote:

if you know how to have fun, no matter where you are, fun will follow. ;)

words of wisdom !!!!

borntobemild wrote:

i bet she went out with out the head scarf!!! WOOOHOOOO way to go you big rebel you! l0l!

Ha! Nice guess but not even close to that crazy night! :) I always go out without a head scarf, people don't even care except in places where muttawas are often seen hanging out.

so..you should to tell us exactly what happen in this crazy night????????????

oh im in jeddah from last 2 years i did't even smell any fun here sad

Alrighty! my time to guess... hmmm... You had a private party?

some where where you could show your skills as your namesake?

The suspense is killing me, :)... were you responsible for all the sirens I've been hearing?

djness you look like a holy wood film writer suspense

09rxsp wrote:

The suspense is killing me, :)... were you responsible for all the sirens I've been hearing?

Yes.  We're partly responsible for it.  LOL.

RedGoblin wrote:

Alrighty! my time to guess... hmmm... You had a private party?

some where where you could show your skills as your namesake?

A party is not needed to show the substance of a person.  Off the record, does someone really need a party to be that fun at all!? You can have fun while you're drinking tea as long as someone has his/her cool. :)