A question for Singaporean Girls

Hey Girls,

Do you consider going out with guys who are not of your same ethnicity? I.e Indian or Sri Lankan, I've been told it is very rare and that a lot of girls prefer their own or white guys.

However today, there was this really really cute Singaporean girl (looked around 19-20) at food republic near ION orchard who gave me plenty of eye contact and smiled a lot. What did I do, just sit that and smile back and not make any attempt to go and talk! She was alone the whole time while her mother or could have been an aunt dunno,  was getting food and I was just chatting to my mate.
She even turned her head to watch me as I got up and left. grrrr as I said wasted opportunity.

Nevertheless,  what it made me think was that maybe not all Singaporean girls prefer their own or even white. So let's hear it from the horse's mouth, would girls from Singapore date someone who is Asia and I don't mean oriental :)

Awww! You should have approached her! hahaha. Well, I have a lot of friends who've dated asians who are not oriental as well, eg, Thais, Indonesians etc. I say not all Singaporean girls prefer their own or white. :)

@Siamese I know I should have and also your answer has given me hope :)

Hey, now every country has a section of ppl that do prefer their particular ethnicity and then there's a section of ppl who don't care. Maybe that girl who was giving you the signals was one of them. So anyways what I want to say is, who cares about ethnicity? It's how the person is. Yeah ok you find yourself on the backfoot the moment you try to talk to a local girl, but then if you play your cards well, you might actually get to like her and her to like you. So yeah, don't refrain from talking to a girl who you think might be interesting or looks pretty or whatever! Good luck :P

Go for it brother!

hahah thanks Kumararetri but i guess that this is old news now