New in Marrakech

Hi everybody!

IŽll be settling down in Marrakech with my husband and my 7 year old son, within a few weeks ( when RamadanŽs over ). IŽve been to Morocco a couple of times but never lived there - IŽve lived in Spain, Greece, Israel, UK and Senegal though - and I have to say that IŽm happy and excited about this new chapter in our lives. IŽd love to have the chance to meet with other expats and exchage experiences and share good times. IŽm interested in music, languages, reading, writing, travelling, animals, philosophy and natural healing therapies. Any tips or interesting suggestions will be appreciated. IŽll be happy to hear from you!

hello ,
have a wonderful holiday in marrakech , so about marrakech et's very nice city , i work there with tourisme in one guest house .

Hello lhwihassan!
IŽm not coming on holiday, IŽm coming to live in Marrakesh. :)

hello clio axel !!!
if you want to live here , so here its very safe for poeple are very friendley . and marrakech alwese bussey . also at depand with aerea do you live . bcz for example if you live in the juise quartier its lettle bit dangereu. any way this my email: [email protected]

hello clio axel !!!
if you want to live here , so here its very safe for poeple are very friendley . and marrakech alwese bussey . also at depand with aerea do you live . bcz for example if you live in the juise quartier its lettle bit dangereu. any way this my email: [email protected]

Thank you, lhwihassan :)

Hi there. I am from Marrakech orika valley. I would most recommend visiting areas oustide Marrakech in the Berber villages. It is vast and more interesting, the people are friendly. I am sure you will see more colors than people!

Best of luck.

[Moderated: off-topic + post in English, thanks]