Help Needed

I am Holding a mechanical engineering degree and intending to study business/finance degree in Finland

Normally how long would it take to finish Business degree in university? How much of credit exemptions will i get for my prior studies (maximum)??

Initially I was thinking of applying for a Masters in finance/Business but Seems really tough to get in as my engineering degree comes under part time degree and Finland uni requires 3 years full time degree despite the working experience I'm holding.

Help much appreciated.Thanks

Apply to Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences. They have an international degree for business studies. The degree takes about 3œ years to complete, depending of course how many courses you need to take. There is no limit to how many courses you can get exempted, they just have to have the same point value as the course or it has to encompass the same subjects. Don't know if this is exactly what you're looking for but you can read more here: http://www.haaga-helia.fi/en/education- … s/business

Haaga-Helia's teaching standards are really low. Teachers in int. programs have really poor English skills, treat you like in a kindergarten, scream and yell at you. And yeah, if you go complain to the degree program director, she will just take the teacher's side and tell you how shit you are.
Try Metropolia, Laurea or Arcada or even better Aalto uni.