New in Fudan/Shanghai and up for a beer

Hi all,

I just came to Fudan university(actually almost two weeks ago, but been quite busy) to do my master thesis. Will stay here until the end of August and like to get to know some others to have dinner and a beer now and than.. Any of you in?

Wiebren

I am in:)) I will be staying for a year:). Doing intern. if u interested write back :))

Perfect, lets wait a few days (coming days Ill be too busy as well) and keep in touch. Must be possible some day in the coming week for me.. How is your time schedule? already met some others who can join?

Not yet:) been here a few weeks but i traveled and got accustomed to china... M my schedule i work till 18h and then in the evening i am free. I live in PUdong.:)

So that beer how it is going to be? wait one more week?

hello guys!!!
my Name is Diana, I am from colombia, and I am going to travel to shanghai in 3 weeks I am going to study chinnese at ECNU university so, it will be amazing be in  touch, I Need a guide who picks me up at tha airport ant take me to The ECNU, do you kow anybody please'???

Doskinas, sorry man. Was too busy lately, turns out to be a busy schedule during weekdays and for the weekends I am quite full already.. Hope that at least via this post some more people react and at least Diana is joining Shanghai as well:)

im in :) email me [email protected]

Woahh nice its growing:))

where r u from dosk?

drinks? Count me in!!:D

It's nice.

hello to everyone.
My name is Masha. I am going to stay in Shanghai till the end of August. I would like to join u.