Who visit el tahrir sqaure today ?

tahrir sqaure tell us if you visit it today

seems no one visited :D

I was passing there by friday at 3pm and it was so crowded, a lot of white galabiyas and long beards :D

It was a nice experience , they were acting as traffic men.
separate place for men and other for women

mero928 wrote:

separate place for men and other for women

tahrir square became a mosque now or what!

yes , u can say so :D

Yeah it so amazing you know guys next Friday sheik mohamed hassan will say  Friday sermon

well am happy about muslim brother hoods but of course afraid from the others!
as for Sheikh Muhamed Hassan it will be a great day am sure.

The rule of state control of religion and religious trend to tahrir

What i am happy about,-it is that i finished all my bussineses in mugamma and all places near tahrir, so will not need to come againe there.
Really this place makes me scarry. Pfff-f, beeeeeeeee, t'fuuuuu. My best wish - not to come near it againe.
BTW, Don Moe, how was it on Thursday? Did you do anything there or no?

FINALLY I GRADUATED today my result appeared  i passed i passeeeeeeeeeed finally i passed :D:D:D:D i`m so happy now i became officially an engineer

Mostafa samy wrote:

FINALLY I GRADUATED today my result appeared  i passed i passeeeeeeeeeed finally i passed :D:D:D:D i`m so happy now i became officially an engineer

Ooooo, my congratulations to you!!! :D
Wish you to get a good job in the company which you will like, with good salary.
It is very good to study and to be profi in something.
My congratulations again!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH thank you Mrs ukr.dev85 it`s really so kind from you thank you so deeply much :):):):):) really i hope i could work in any company but it`s very hard in egypt this days :( but meanwhile i will try really thank you so much :):)

I understand you, because in my homecountry is the same. The most important: you must know exactly what do you want, believe in yourself and do.
From my experience: it is very rare to get good job at once. Usually first job after university is like practice where you still will study how to work. Of course for this job noone will pay a lot of money. Work there 1-2 years and after that you will find better one in good company.
What is your engineering about exactly?

i`m communication engineer well i d`like to work in mobile network but here in egypt is not go well so people says go to work in computer network ... i`m really so hesitated i don`t know what i want and what should i work and if i found another job in other field like IT take it or not and if i found a job in other field with high salary take it really i don`t know i hope you could help and thanks so much :):):):):) you are really great :) : :) and awesome :):)

yeah you right but i`m sorry i have a question in your opinion if i traveled to any european country to start to work there and you know that i don`t have any experience in anything i never worked before and my english is not amazing so what do you expect in that ? is it good or bad ? i think european people will teach me how to work in very good way i will learn better than egypt i think i will take the experience and come back to work in egypt or please tell me your opinion in traveling thanks

Well Mustafa no offence but Learning curve is not limited to travelling abroad. Do not under estimate your own country. I belong to same field and have worked with allot of fresh engineers like you in communication field and believe me all they need is a push otherwise they are not lesser then anyone. Education standard here I agree is still low in technology field but again it all depends over individual interest to learn new things as the state can not change the syllabus every time with new upcoming technology so one have to upgrade him self by his own means ...it  could be google! :)

So in my suggestion believe in your self and believe in the place from where you get your graduation degree. Success comes with time as ukr.dev already stated initial job days will be just to get money to learn. with time success comes with experience..

Best of luck and many congrats !

First of all: the best job is the one which you will like! Every of us has his own reasons of like: good location, prestige, money, etc... As I understood, you don't have any work experience, because you don't know in which field you would like to get a job. And it is normal. But just try to find where it is more interesting for you.Because if you like it, you will get more knowleges about it, so you will become a good worker, so you will get a good salary.
About moving abroad, just if you will find job in good company (international). You can try it.
Good luck.
And remember: all what I've written above is only my own opinion and 50% - you mustn't listen to it, the same like other 50% - you can listen. ;)

alimirza wrote:

Well Mustafa no offence but Learning curve is not limited to travelling abroad. Do not under estimate your own country. I belong to same field and have worked with allot of fresh engineers like you in communication field and believe me all they need is a push otherwise they are not lesser then anyone. Education standard here I agree is still low in technology field but again it all depends over individual interest to learn new things as the state can not change the syllabus every time with new upcoming technology so one have to upgrade him self by his own means ...it  could be google! :)

So in my suggestion believe in your self and believe in the place from where you get your graduation degree. Success comes with time as ukr.dev already stated initial job days will be just to get money to learn. with time success comes with experience..

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH thanks Mr alimirza yeah i totally understand your opinion thanks for your reply :)

ukr.dev85 wrote:

First of all: the best job is the one which you will like! Every of us has his own reasons of like: good location, prestige, money, etc... As I understood, you don't have any work experience, because you don't know in which field you would like to get a job. And it is normal. But just try to find where it is more interesting for you.Because if you like it, you will get more knowleges about it, so you will become a good worker, so you will get a good salary.
About moving abroad, just if you will find job in good company (international). You can try it.
Good luck.
And remember: all what I've written above is only my own opinion and 50% - you mustn't listen to it, the same like other 50% - you can listen. ;)

yeah and i respect your opinion so much i`m really glad that you helped me i will pray and see what my future hide for me
really thank you :):):)

alimirza wrote:

Mrs alimirza could you please tell me what you work in egypt i think you are a very clever engineer :) i d` be glad to know your story and what you work in egypt and in which engineering field and if in communication which field also ( mobile or network or elctronics )

Mostafa samy wrote:

Congratulationsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Prepare ur CV ya man

ukr.dev85 wrote:

What i am happy about,-it is that i finished all my bussineses in mugamma and all places near tahrir, so will not need to come againe there.
Really this place makes me scarry. Pfff-f, beeeeeeeee, t'fuuuuu. My best wish - not to come near it againe.
BTW, Don Moe, how was it on Thursday? Did you do anything there or no?

hehe its a secret never tell any one :)
yes we went and it was a piece of cake it was very easy i went to a lady and she told me its hard coz the visa finished from 6 months but can u take my son CV to give it to your HR in the Bank :D
i said of course you just order :)
and went to meet the police officer he was nice and decent and he said come next saturday to take it ;)
he even gave me his mobile number to contact him for any help in lazoghly :D

btw i also am happy that i wont go back again atleast for one month coz it was bull shit in tahreer as some workers are very bad and rude :dumbom:

Mostafa samy wrote:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH thank you Mrs ukr.dev85 it`s really so kind from you thank you so deeply much :):):):):) really i hope i could work in any company but it`s very hard in egypt this days :( but meanwhile i will try really thank you so much :):)

congrats bro :top::up::one:thanks:

alimirza wrote:

well said bro :top:

ukr.dev85 wrote:

Good luck.

i like all your 100 % :D

don moe wrote:
Mostafa samy wrote:

thank you so mucccccccccch my dear friend

Mostafa samy wrote:
don moe wrote:
Mostafa samy wrote:

thank you so mucccccccccch my dear friend

u just order bro ;)

:):) THX BUDDY

:)

WHAT`S HAPPENING IN THE SQUARE NOW :O:O by2olo el medan ma2lob there is a lot of police and army man they try to break-up the sit

@ Mustafa I am a VoIP Telecom Engineer..but not doing any job anymore ...running my own small work in selling technology solution and Yes I am a good engineer :)

Between tell me if all is ok at tahrir ..unfortunately have to goto moughama for my visa stuff before I travel out of egypt !

Let me know if it is safe to goto Tahrir these days

nooooooooooooo not now you should wait about 2 or 3 days

alimirza wrote:

@ Mustafa I am a VoIP Telecom Engineer..but not doing any job anymore ...running my own small work in selling technology solution and Yes I am a good engineer :)

Between tell me if all is ok at tahrir ..unfortunately have to goto moughama for my visa stuff before I travel out of egypt !

its totally empty now

don moe wrote:
alimirza wrote:

its totally empty now

greetings from toronto everyone!
are you enjoying iftar?

Mostafa - congrats! your excitement is contagious! best of luck and i agree with everyone, do what makes you happy. and don't think you have to be locked in to one career for your entire life...be open to possibilities. try not to hold life so tightly...you'll be surprised what comes your way and as long as your heart and mind is open, you may have many adventures.

don moe - i giggled reading your comments re: tahir...hehehe...keeping it light as i know its ramadan

be well everyone :)

k

Katyusha wrote:
don moe wrote:
alimirza wrote:

its totally empty now

are you enjoying iftar?

Mostafa - congrats! your excitement is contagious! best of luck and i agree with everyone, do what makes you happy. and don't think you have to be locked in to one career for your entire life...be open to possibilities. try not to hold life so tightly...you'll be surprised what comes your way and as long as your heart and mind is open, you may have many adventures.

don moe - i giggled reading your comments re: tahir...hehehe...keeping it light as i know its ramadan

k

Katyusha Thank you thank you thank you`re far too kind :) yeah you right but may i ask you some questions it will be very great to know your opinion about traveling abroad and working outside egypt may be in europe canada austrilla any other country even if i don`t have any experenice in work and i never worked before do you think it right to go outside or still inside ? thanks a lot :):)

Katyusha wrote:
don moe wrote:
alimirza wrote:

its totally empty now

are you enjoying iftar?

k

complete giggling :D

Mostafa samy wrote:
Katyusha wrote:
don moe wrote:

its totally empty now

k

Katyusha Thank you thank you thank you`re far too kind :) yeah you right but may i ask you some questions it will be very great to know your opinion about traveling abroad and working outside egypt may be in europe canada austrilla any other country even if i don`t have any experenice in work and i never worked before do you think it right to go outside or still inside ? thanks a lot :):)

Hey mostafa, as for working abroad: i think it is beneficial as it increases your marketability = your value increases as you have experience and are proving you can handle stress of new environments and problem solve. life in canada is similar to the US....we work way too much and don't enjoy life as much...mind you, french canadians are better at work life balance, so maybe you'd want to go to montreal and not toronto :) new york is fascinating but i think way too "in your face" for you...i love that city but it requires an edge or else you'd get swallowed :) lots of people gain international experience through multi-national corporations and i would suggest that as a good target employer for you. you will have the opportunity to apply for international assignments. living amongst different cultures can also be very rewarding and helps you grow as a person. my thoughts at least...hope they're helpful! good luck with your search. i really hope you find a job that you enjoy.

k

Katyusha wrote:
Mostafa samy wrote:
Katyusha wrote:

k

Hey mostafa, as for working abroad: i think it is beneficial as it increases your marketability = your value increases as you have experience and are proving you can handle stress of new environments and problem solve. life in canada is similar to the US....we work way too much and don't enjoy life as much...mind you, french canadians are better at work life balance, so maybe you'd want to go to montreal and not toronto :) new york is fascinating but i think way too "in your face" for you...i love that city but it requires an edge or else you'd get swallowed :) lots of people gain international experience through multi-national corporations and i would suggest that as a good target employer for you. you will have the opportunity to apply for international assignments. living amongst different cultures can also be very rewarding and helps you grow as a person. my thoughts at least...hope they're helpful! good luck with your search. i really hope you find a job that you enjoy.

k

Well mostafa u won't find a better advice just like Katyusha said :)

don moe wrote:
Katyusha wrote:
Mostafa samy wrote:

k

just thought about something mostofa, to get an idea of the hiring practices in canada, do a job search on the following online site: workopolis.com
you can search for job titles, by companies you like, by industry etc. you can also learn a lot about what qualifications companies look for. it's also helpful to copy some of the wording from the job descriptions in to your resume (if you have the experience as it helps with wording etc.) i used to work in human resources, write job descriptions and hiring so i know its about getting the attention of the recruitor in the first 15 seconds when see your resume.

cheers,

k

Katyusha wrote:
don moe wrote:
Katyusha wrote:

k

just thought about something mostofa, to get an idea of the hiring practices in canada, do a job search on the following online site: workopolis.com
you can search for job titles, by companies you like, by industry etc. you can also learn a lot about what qualifications companies look for. it's also helpful to copy some of the wording from the job descriptions in to your resume (if you have the experience as it helps with wording etc.) i used to work in human resources, write job descriptions and hiring so i know its about getting the attention of the recruitor in the first 15 seconds when see your resume.

cheers,

k

well...actually you are totally right Dr.Katyusha i think this site will be very useful but you know here in egypt it`s very difficult to travel to America or Canada may be Canada would be easier thank you so much Katyusha :):)