Housing Advice?

I am a current law school student in search of housing in Monrovia from June-August 2009. Does anyone have any advice regarding the best way to go about this process or know of 1, 2, or 3 bedroom places that might be available during that time? 

Thanks,

Kari

Kari,

I believe we have been communicating.  Please check your email and revert back to me.

Best Regards
Willa

Hello,

Can someone advise on apartments for rent in Monrovia, preferably Mamba Point. I am looking to stay for two months, starting at the end of May to end of July. I am going as a volunteer for a small organization. I would appreciate a response.

Mary

Mary,

It's difficult to find housing in Mamba Pt and also expensive, however, I make some calls and get back to you.  What is your budget, would you consider a guest house?

Hi Willab3,

Thanks for posting. My budget is about less than $1500 a month. I am willing to go a little over that. Guesthouse will do just fine. Thanks so much!!

I have a 1 bedroom Sinkor 6th St located next to the Total Gas Station Beachside that will be available end of May beginning June.  $1450 includes 16-18hrs elec, 24hrs water, sec, DSTV, furnished, domestic aide mandatory for shortterm stay.  A deposit is required if you are insterested.

Hello. I have just arrived to Liberia, and will be working for a UN agency in Monrovia for at least 1 year, and up to 3. I am looking for a place to live, by myself, either in Mamba Point or in Sinkor, that has power 24/7, a kitchen, furniture etc., and an internet connection if possible. Something like a studio is fine; I don't need a big place. Anyone know of something? Cheers!

Hi, I am also looking to rent a house for the long term. If anyone can give me some advice I would also be grateful.

Thanks,

Frank

I can probably help, though I know more the outskirts of Monrovia and Robertsport. Call me under 06 786536.

We just arrived to Monrovia and will be here for 2 years. We are looking urgently to rent a 2-bedroom flat, fully furnished in a compound in Sinkor or Mamba Point with access to swimming pool and gym. Please contact us at 0880 420 178

Hi kimchitran318,

you should post in the classifieds