Hi

hi every body
I'm  Sara from port said and living now on Cairo I'm looking for Egyptian girls  i haven't any friends here

Hello Sara and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts here.

Maybe that telling us more about you, about what you like or dislike will help you.

Harmonie.:)

hello sara

Acc_sara....welcome to expat-blog. It's unfortunate that your first post here was followed with rude comments and bad behavior by other members. :( I just want to assure you that there are many great people on this site and the moderators do a wonderful job of weeding out those who wish to argue or cause trouble. Stay with us for a while and you'll see! Best of luck finding new friends in Cairo! :)

Hi Sara a lot of welcome, in expat-blog.
This is a topic for exchange language for Egyptian and foreign girls  only, and there is a topic for Elaine called "society" you can join it, but this for all.
You are welcome, and Ramadan Kareem.

Shame on you guys. "we are here for help, if you can we appreciate, if not from my view I keep silent.
Ramadan Kareem for both of you.

malsi wrote:

This is a topic for exchange language for Egyptian and foreign girls  only, and there is a topic for Elaine called "society" you can join it, but this for all.

Shame on you guys. "we are here for help, if you can we appreciate, if not from my view I keep silent.

hey bro  , what happened as i cant see any rude answers!
hope its deleted :)

snowwhite wrote:

Acc_sara....welcome to expat-blog. It's unfortunate that your first post here was followed with rude comments and bad behavior by other members. :( I just want to assure you that there are many great people on this site and the moderators do a wonderful job of weeding out those who wish to argue or cause trouble. Stay with us for a while and you'll see! Best of luck finding new friends in Cairo! :)

Snow White :)
Reallym your words are very appreciated as usual :)

don moe wrote:
malsi wrote:

hey bro  , what happened as i cant see any rude answers!
hope its deleted :)

As you said, deleted. but it seems that everything is under control.
Ramadan Kareem don moe

ramadan kareem bro