Advice on buying land

My husband and I are interested in a piece of property located in the Corozal district that is for sale.  We have sent numerous inquiries concerning this property with little or no response.  So exactly how do we get the Real Estate Company (Remax) to take us seriously? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Wow, hard to believe they haven't responded. When we visited, we met with John Acott and looked at Remax properties in Cayo.  John's based in Cayo, but I understand that he may also cover Corozal. His email is [email protected].  He was very accountable and generous with his time.  If he's not the agent for this area, I'm sure he can get you to the agent you need.  Good luck!

Thank you Pica...as it always happens, right after posting this yesterday I started receiving multiple emails concerning the property.  LOL

Isn't that the way??  If you have any other real estate questions, do not hesitate to write me.  John and I did have a ball in both Cayo and Corozal, as well as a very nice "quickie" in Placentia.    Can't remember if you said it, but I remember the post which said that all the options were making it even harder, instead of easier.  That's us.  Once we returned to Nevada, we started reconsidering how we want to make this move.  Right now, we're considering buying a house or condo which could:
1) serve as an income generator
2) work as a vacation home for us, and
3) serve as our new home when we're ready...
A big job!
Good luck to you.

Toni

Thanks Toni,  We were very lucky in the fact that we knew what we wanted before we started looking.  Something close, not necessarily on, the Caribbean.  On the water (found a place on the junction of a river and the Caribbean) and enough land that we could grow tomato's, chickens and even sell some to some family.  I think we finally found it.  Wish us luck!

Terrific.  Please keep in touch. If we settle in Corozal, we can be your customers!

We used Remax agent in Corozal -We are moving there on Nov to live and build a house. Here is his contact info- tell him that we send you his way (Caprice & Joe).
Corozal Bayside Realty/ Lincoln Eiley
[email protected]

Thanks much Jaanyr!
and good luck to you both. I'd like to keep in touch to see how you're doing.  We're making another trip down there in November, hopefully to buy...perhaps we can get together.

Toni

where r you looking?
i know of two properties that are great .. one in progresso lagoon.. 11 ac resort for 350,000 we looked at it and it is so beautiful>> right on the lagoon with 4 houses on the propery and tons of land. another one in corozal 5 ac  for 38000.00 all listed by Lincoln - the resort is so worth looking at.
we will be in belize the second week on Nov. email me when you get in, we can meet up
caprice

[Moderated]